Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

A post was split to a new topic: Aether/Fire AAR Spellbreaker?

Posting this as a reminder to our wonderful building community out there.

When I go through the threads I missed overnight I often seen builds that have been updated to the latest version of the game, but you haven’t asked for that to be done here. Please help keep the build compendium up to date so others know if your build has been updated or not. You can edit your thread titles yourselves iirc to update these, but if I’m wrong on that then simply PM a mod to do it for you. This is particularly important for the beginner builds in the compendium; I often see new players to the game asking if there are any up to date builds in there because they don’t look like they’ve been updated from their titles.

Almost forgot to add this:

Heyo!

(adding biting blades on actives even tho component skills shouldn’t be added as per new rules due to the fact that it’s the main skill in this build.)

1 Like

Well, actually~

Hello, i have two begginer’s guides to submit :slightly_smiling_face:

3 builds this time with the first being an update to my old build.

• [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) I Can’t Believe It’s Not AAR! - Elemental Deceiver (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Word of Pain, Curse of Frailty, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Will of the Fallen Kings, Blood of Dreeg, Word of Renewal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Solael’s Witchfire, Spelldrinker, Prismatic Aura, Arcane Resonance x2
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) I Can’t Believe It’s Not AAR! - Aether Mage Hunter (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Word of Pain, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Aether Corruption, Will of the Fallen Kings, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (vid) I Can’t Believe It’s Not AAR! - Vitality Cabalist (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Ravenous Earth, Curse of Frailty, Bloody Pox, Sigil of Consumption, Plague of Consumption, Amatok’s Breath, Blood of Dreeg, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Spectral Binding, Solael’s Witchfire, Presence of Might x2
2 Likes

[Melee] [1.1.6.2] Noctirn Infiltrator - Pierce SS Vanilla vibes
[Damage] : Pierce
[Active Skills] : Shadow Strike, Blade Spirit, Ring of Steel, ABB, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Word of Pain
[Passive Skills] : Veil of Shadow, Aura of Conviction, Deadly Aim

Hello Stupid Dragon. Please include this build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, can you add this Aetherial Madness?

1 Like

Updated for 1.1.6.2 (Tactician)

• [2H melee/caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) 25000dps to everything + Blade Arc (banana peel)

• Damage: Pierce, Bleeding
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Pain, Stormbox of Elgoroth, War Cry, Word of Renewal, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Blitz, Violent Delights
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Conviction, Menhir’s Will, Field Command
1 Like

Add this one, too, please. It has survived 1.1.6 nerfs and now deserves a place here.

• [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Pretender to the Throne - maximum damage DW pierce Cadence (banana peel)

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Lethal Assault, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Violent Delights
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Veil of Shadows, Field Command
    • WPS: Markovian’s Advantage, Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution
2 Likes

Hello, wonderful people! :slight_smile:

As you might have noticed, I’m adding builds ASAP again. That’s because I have a bit more of a free time, you probably know why :smiley: . Strange time we’re living in.

Because of that extra time, I have also prepaired a new Compendium reform.

Due to history of complains that not many builds have levelling tips a full levelling guide and devotion acquisition path is now mandatory for each build in compendium. I understand that it would be unreasonable to start purges right away, so you have time until tomorror’s sunrise to add it. Let’s all strive to make this Compendium and community even more beginner-friendly. :slight_smile:

Rules in the first post will be adjusted later today.

Happy April’s Fool day

8 Likes

Please ban all GDstashed builds from the compendium too. Double rare builds is cheating!

Happy April’s fools day to you too sir Dragon!

2 Likes

Can you add this build please. I am doing it for the first time…

• [DW ranged] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Olexrian Luminari (Duchy)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Beronath’s Fury, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Storm Box of Elgoloth, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Aura of Censure
    • WPS Skills: Burning Void, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread
2 Likes

I submit this Primal Strike Warder without Savagery.

• [2H melee] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Thor (Duchy)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Primal Strike, Stormtitan’s Charge, Wind Devil, Aether Corruption, Wendigo Totem
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura
1 Like
  • [Melee/Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr) Krieg CT Spellbinder - Gladiator Grinder (M1litarist)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Callidor’s Tempest, Bone Harvest, Siphon Souls, Krieg’s Wrath, Ill Omen, Mirror of Ereoctes, Mark of Torment, Nullification, Will of the Fallen Kings
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Spectral Binding, Whirling Blades
1 Like

Please add this CDR monster Sorcerer :slight_smile:

• [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Albrecht the Freezer (Duchy)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Olexra’s Flesh Freeze, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Aether Corruption, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification
    • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Prismatic Aura
1 Like

Please add this Elementalist :slight_smile:

• [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Slow Jacker (Duchy)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Stun Jacks, Wind Devil, Storm Totem, Thermite Mine, Wendigo Totem, Masterful Rahn’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Spark of Ultos, Spark of Ultos
1 Like

Please add this Templar.

• [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Olexrian Judge (Duchy)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Obliteration, Olexra’s Flesh Freeze, Judgment, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Might of Beronath, Presence of Might, Presence of Might
1 Like
  • [Pets] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (cr+) (sr+)(vid) The return of Crucible pets - Acid/Bleed Ghol Ritualist (Plasmodermic)

• Damage: Pet Acid, Pet Bleed
    • Active Skills: Raise Skeletons, Summon Blight Fiend, Summon Briarthorn, Summon Eldritch Talon, Conjure Primal Spirit, Devouring Swarm, Wendigo Totem, Ravenous Earth, Bone Harvest, Call of the Grave, Sovereign, Mark of Torment, Amatok’s Breath
    • Passive Skills: Primal Bond, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Spectral Binding, Mogdrogen’s Ardor, Void-Ward, Presence of Might
2 Likes

[Caster] [1.1.6.2] (c+) (sr+) (vid) (L) Burn, baby, burn - Shieldbreaker, the fire slayer (EVERYTHING+) (Dmt)

• Damage: fire, burn
  • Active Skills: Blackwater Cocktail, Judgment, Thermite Mine, Ascension, Flashbang, Displacement, Vire’s Might
  • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindicative Flame, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Seal of Might x2
2 Likes