Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

• [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (sr) Skywalker (Duchy)

• Damage: Lightning
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Thermite Mine, Flashbang, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Dark Desires
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Prismatic Aura, Stormcaller Aura, Whirling Blades, Whirling Blades, Celestial Presence
1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.6.2] (SR-) (MI) [Joan of Arc] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Elemental
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Mirror of Erectoes, Nullification, Soul Strike
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Arcane Resonance, Prismatic Aura
1 Like

Hey, Val, I’m not sure whether “Hybrid” is right definition, but could you please add another dervish?

• [1.1.6.2] [Hybrid ] (mi) (cr+) (sr+) (vid) He Dreamt He Was a Bulldozer (grey-maybe)

• Damage: Physical, Internal Trauma
    • Active Skills: Blade Spirit, Rigteous Fervor, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Judgment, Ascension, Pneumatic Burst, Rune of Violent Delights, Blade Barrier, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Summon Deathstalker
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Veil of Shadow, Resilience
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Whirling Death, Execution, Smite
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Albrecht the Leech (Duchy)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Mark of Torment, Ill Omen, Haunt, Aether Corruption, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Spectral Binding, Prismatic Aura
1 Like

1 Like

Another Templar for you :slight_smile: Stupid_Dragon

• [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Aether Spinner Templar (Duchy)

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Judgment, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Dark Desires, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Aether Corruption
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Reckless Power, Presence of Virtue, Prismatic Aura
1 Like

Hello Stupid_Dragon!
Would you mind adding this Druid please? :slight_smile:

• [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (cr) (sr+) (vid) (mi) Druid - lightning AAR + Storm Totems (MergosWetNurse)

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Storm Totem, Wind Devil, Aether Corruption, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Masterfull Rahn’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Stormcaller’s Pact, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller Aura
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Mental Callidor (Duchy)

• Active Skills: Callidor’s Tempest, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Masterful Korvan Swiftness
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Solael’s Witchfire, Whirling Blades
1 Like

Hey, Stupid Dragon, can you add this hipster Apostate?

1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr+)(vid) (Vitality Blades Demonslayer Trickster) (spyrosagranititis)
  • Damage: Vitality
  • Active Skills: Phantasmal blades, blade spirit, wendigo totem, devouring swarm, pneumatic burst, ring of steel, wendigo rush
  • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s pact, Veil of shadow, primal bond, Presence of might, arcane resonance
  • WPS Skills: none
1 Like

Hey! Is there any effective “barbaric”-style build for beginners? i always loved orcish-stupid-rightclick with 2H mace\axe autoattack. i was destroyer in l2 15 years ago lol

Primal Strike Warder or Druid. Unfortunately, the guide that was there several weeks ago is gone now.

• [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (sr) Chaotic Spinner (Duchy)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Dark Desires, Bloody Pox, Blood of Dreeg, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Oblivion
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Severed Faith
1 Like

Hello! Not sure if you can add one entry to multiple spots but all the builds are complete and with videos.

I have very bad connection at where i am so couldn’t upload full SR videos for Bane but there is shard 76 boss room for the weakest build.

Also all the items, skills and devotion maps are shown at the end of the videos. But if the char screen is absolutely needed, i’ll add pictures to the post.

• [2H melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Bane of the Winter King Shadow Strike Infiltrator (banana peel)

• Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Shadow Strike, Amatasta’s Blade Burst, Icechill, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Deadly Aim, Aura of Censure, Veil of Shadow, Chilling Weapons, Heart of the Winter King
  • [2H caster] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Bane of the Winter King Callidor’s Tempest Spellbreaker (banana peel)

• Active Skills: Callidor’s Tempest, Shadow Strike, Amatasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes, Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Star Pact, Veil of Shadow, Whirling Blades, Heart of the Winter King
  • [2H melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Bane of the Winter King Thunderous Strike Trickster (banana peel)

• Active Skills: Thunderous Strike, Shadow Strike, Amatasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Wind Devil, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit, Summon Nemesis
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Veil of Shadow, Whirling Blades, Heart of the Winter King, Frostdread Presence
  • [2H melee/pseudo-pets] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Bane of the Winter King cold pseudo-pets Trickster (banana peel)

• Active Skills: Savagery, Shadow Strike, Storm Totem, Wendigo Totem, Wind Devil, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Mogdrogen’s Pact, Stormcaller’s Pact, Veil of Shadow, Chilling Weapons, Heart of the Winter King
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger
  • [2H melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Bane of the Winter King Blade Arc Blademaster (banana peel)

• Active Skills: Blade Arc, Shadow Strike, Amatasta’s Blade Burst, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit, Icechill
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Whirling Blades, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage

Also i realised i never added my DM builds:

• [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Deathmarked Savagery + Shadow Strike Trickster (banana peel)

• Active Skills: Savagery, Shadow Strike, Wind Devil, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Stormcaller’s Pact, Veil of Shadow, Chilling Weapons x 2
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution
  • [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (mi) (c+) (sr+) Deathmarked Cadence Blademaster (banana peel)

• Active Skills: Cadence, Shadow Strike, Amatasta’s Blade Burst, Reaper’s Mark, Pneumatic Burst, Amatok’s Breath, Blade Spirit
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Chilling Weapons x 2, Field Command, Oleron’s Rage
    • WPS Skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution, Markovian’s Advantage
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.7.0] (mi) (sr) Albrecht the Chaotic (Duchy)

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Ritual Circle, Sigil of Consumption, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Severed Faith, Void Weapons, Void Weapons
1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

• [2H Melee] [1.1.7.0] (mi) (sr) [Maximus] (fordprefect)

• Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Warcry, Doomforce, Ascension, Wendigo Rush
    • Passive Skills: Whirling Blades, Presence of Virtue, Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Guardian of Empyrion
    • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique
1 Like
  • [Caster] [1.1.7.0] (mi) (sr) Albrecht the Tank (Duchy)

• Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Judgment, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Displacement
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Presence of Virtue, Severed Faith, Presence of Might, Arcane Resonance
1 Like

Greetings Sir Dragon, here is my updated Battlemage build, Thanks

• [Caster] [1.1.7.0] (sr) Uncle Ray Ray the Physical Aether Ray - Battlemage (arivus)

• Active Skills: Albrechts Aether Ray, War Cry, Nadaan’s Strike, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Mirror of Ereoctes, Fighting Spirit, Arcane Will
1 Like

Kon’nichiwa, Dragon!

Finally got good time to renew one of my old AoM builds. Could you consider to add the following battle mage to the compendium?

• [2H Melee/Caster] (mi)[1.1.7.0] Dovahkiin (Strannik)

• Active Skills: Rebuke, Forcewave, Eldritch Instability, Ground Smash, War Cry, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Oleron’s Rage, IEE
    • WPS Skills: None
2 Likes
  • [Shield Melee] [1.1.7.0] (mi) (sr) Censor (Duchy)

• Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Amatok’s Breath, Ascension, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue, Prismatic Aura, Arcane Resonance
1 Like