Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

Weapon Pool Skills. Skills that can activate from Default attack replacers.

I thought about this: most beginners will go to this compendium and find 0 builds. Could you add a text inside the Beginner builds section “Look in the AoM thread: link here, for now” ?

Howdy , the expansion just came out , so ofc compendium for current patch wont be filled with all the builds so fast, be patient !

Not everyone is as understanding as you.

• [li][Melee/Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g4) (c+) (sr+) Captain America: Octavius Warlord, SR 90 and Gladiator farmer (Symbio)[/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Physical, Trauma
  • Active Skills: Cadence, Aegis of Menhir, Forcewave, Doomforce, Overguard, Ascension, War Cry, Vire’s Might
  • Passive Skills: Field Command, Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
  • WPS Skills: Markovian’s Advantage, Zolhan’s Technique, Shattering Smash

[/LIST]

i’m having choice paralysis @_@

Wait until you see this compendium filled to the brim with builds, not the few pioneer crafts that are there for now.
No disrespect for the current builds btw, just saying there’s hopefully a lot more to come.

• [li][DW/Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) DW RoH Chillwhisper Infil - What it could’ve been (0 greens, SR 77+, Naked cruci clear) (Sir Spanksalot)[/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Cold, frostburn
  • Active Skills: Pneumatic burst, Ring of Steel, Chillspikes, Rune of Hagarrad, Displacement, Word of renewal, Blade spirit, Stormbox of elgoloth, horn of gandarr
  • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Phantasmal armor, Anatomy of murder, Merciless repertoire, Aura of censure, Artifact handling, deadly aim, Dual blades, seal of might
  • WPS Skills:

[/LIST]

Whenever you get the time, V. No rush whatsoever. :slight_smile:

playing around with a Oath/Nightblade acid type build but I have no clue what I am doing

[Shield/Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g4) (c+) (sr+) Crit shield Virtue’s Paladin (Thrasheur)

Damage: fire, burn

Active Skills: aegis of menhir, vire’s might, word of renewal, judgment, inquisitor seal, ascension, summon guardian of empyrion

Passive Skills: aura of censure, deadly aim, presence of virtue, resilience

WPS Skills:

Mate, you’re gonna need to edit the format of your submission.

Just quote my submission and change the fields accordingly.

• [li][Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g3) (c+) (sr+) KING OCTAVIUS (ya_)[/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Internal Trauma, Physical
  • Active Skills: Warcry, Blade Arc, Forcewave, Overguard, Aegis of Menhir, Ascension, Doomforce, Arcane Displacement, Gaze of Beronath
  • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Presence of Virtue, Presence of Might, Whirling Blades
  • WPS Skills: none

[/LIST]

Thx for the awesome job, Ver.

Hello guys and ladies!
Thank you for your kind words.
All submissions are included.

@thrasheur, I added your submission too and fixed the formatting. Please use this example of formatting in future submissions:

[ul]
[Shield/Caster] [1.1.1.2] (g4) (c+) (sr+) Crit shield Virtue’s Paladin (Thrasheur)

[list]
Damage: Fire, Burn
Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Vire’s Might, Word of Renewal, Judgment, Inquisitor Seal, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Deadly Aim, Presence of Virtue, Resilience
WPS Skills: none
[/ul][/list]

Some bits discussed in the Dear crate shattered realm thread were about the addition of another tag in the compendium for SR. Figured it’s better to bring this matter here where it’s more appropriate:

Is the new tag really needed?
I have 2 arguments against that.

1. Extreme korean random of shards difficulty. Depending on mutators and boss combos one can conquer max 70 or max 85 shards with the same build.
  2. Shard 75 is very hard as is. It is also the last checkpoint and one who wants to grind shards past 76 for loot basically wastes his time because loot/time ratio drastically decreases with each shard. For example, shards 75-86 took ~3 hours for me, while 75-76 takes ~10-15 minutes.

In conclusion, I don’t see any reason to introduce new tag sr++. Builds capable to do 75 shards are top-tier already, but authors with extraordinary results can mention their records directly in build’s name.

If you guys have different opinion, don’t hesitate to discuss it.

I don’t think a tag for SR 80+ is needed.

sr ++
for builds w/o shrines =)

May I suggest a tag for Build completion? Aka, SR25 quest finished, and every skill and attribute point obtained. Reasoning is that it would allow to showcase a bit more of GD’s build diversity, at a level already harder than just Main Campain. Something maybe in the range of CR-, performance-wise.

The downside to that though is the increase in workload for V.

My suggestion is to wait for a possible reply from Z as to how SR 25’s difficulty translates to crucible. If it’s of an adequate level of difficulty (what constitutes as adequate needs to be defined by the community), then perhaps it’s something to seriously consider.

Good points. The reason why I’m suggesting it is because it’s just the second week of the expansion and people are already posting 80+ shards. I haven’t been there (and I’m not interested) but there seems to be a disparity in the way of building between the 75-76 runners to those who run 80+.