Build Compendium X (Forgotten Gods)

[ul]
[li][Melee] [1.1.2.3] (g3) (sr) (cr) Bleeding Conjurer - I hit´em with an axe (Rhylthar)[/li][list]
[li]Damage: Bleeding (and a little Piercing)[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Grasping Vines, Blood of Dreeg, Wendigo Totem, Curse of Frailty, Bloody Pox[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Mogdrogen´s Pact, Primal Bond, Seal of Blades, Bonds of Bysmiel[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Direwolf Claw, Upheaval[/li]
[/ul][/list]

Sunday, build adding/changing time. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your work!

You made many mistakes in your submissions, particularly wrong tag order, missed author and duplicate version numbers. Pay more attention to formatting please

Why did you add 4 spaces after bullets in your submission? Don’t do that

Hello, wonderful people!
All submissions are added :slight_smile:

Thanks veretragna :slight_smile:

Hey, Veretragna, this one haven’t been added for some reason.

[Caster][1.1.1.2] [1.1.1.2] Bone Jovi: Crucible 150-170 ~7m, Shard 75 resilient Ritualist caster [c+][sr+][g3][vid]

• Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
  • Active skills: Bone Harvest, Ravenous Earth, Storm Totem, Siphon Souls, Mark of Torment, Wendigo Rush, Devouring Swarm
  • Passive skills: Harbinger of Souls, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Presence of Might, Spectral Binding
  • WPS skills: None

Hey, Veretragna,please add my build.

[DW ranged][1.1.2.3][g1/g2][c-] Budget pierce DW ranged Tactician (Nery)

• Damage: Pierce
  • Active skills: Cadence,Words of Pain,Words of Renewal,Inquisitor Seal,War Cry
  • Passive skills: Aura of Conviction,Field Command,Whirling Blades x2
  • WPS skills: Storm Spread,Bursting Round,Chilling Rounds

[ul][Caster] [1.1.2.3] (g3) (vid) (sr) Judgment of Doom (Bolt) - Fire Sentinel (Belzzzz)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Fire.[/li]
[li]Active skills: Judgment, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Guardian of Empyrion; Blood of Dreeg, Sigil of Consumption, Doom Bolt, Curse of Frailty; Displacement, Stormfire.[/li]
[li]Passive skills: Divine Mandate, Resilience, Presence of Virtue; Presence of Might.[/li]
[li]WPS skills: None[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

Spellbinder reports to you~

Default AAR Spellbinder SR76 & Crucible 170ex V1.123
conservative GT setup for SR
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25rwxEV
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4378...ature=youtu.be
Very negative debuffs at this run. This bd should carry qualification to conquer SR80. but as someone who’s got no love for and interest in exploring higher shards of SR as I am, not gonna do that.

aggressive GT setup for Crucible
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2Bzo3B2
Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOsY86CN3P4&t=106s

It’s a regular build so there isn’t a lot to talk about except remember to use nullification as often as you can, and “sandstorm” alone is good enough for the pulsing shard offhand.

Please see the rules and guidelines for posting builds here on the first page of the thread. In it’s current state this isn’t ready for inclusion.

[ul][Caster] [1.1.2.3] (g5) (vid) (sr) The Tinkerer – Tanky Mage Hunter (DarkMethod)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Lightning.[/li]
[li]Active skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Word of Renewal, Inquisitor Seal, Mirror of Ereoctes, Astra Rift, Storm Box of Elgoloth.[/li]
[li]Passive skills: Aura of Conviction, Inner Focus, Arcane Will, Mental Alacrity, Fabric of Reality, Deadly Aim[/li]
[li]WPS skills: None[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

Hi Vet! Pls add this when you have the time. Thanks!

(g) tag is missing :slight_smile:

G6 and were in the sky:D

THanks! Does it mean green?

It shows gear dependency,if you have two or more green mi the tag is g5.

o ok thanks

Hello! Could you please add this build below ?

[ul][2H Caster] [1.1.2.4] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Ulzuin Canister Commando (Crucible 170 No Tributes, SR 80+) (Ivalice)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Fire, Burn[/li]
[li]Active Skills: Canister Bomb, Blackwater Cocktail, War Cry, Flash Bang, Termite Mines[/li]
[li]Passive Skills: Vindictive Flames, Field Command, Flame Touched, Whirling Blades[/li]
[li]WPS Skills: None[/li]
[/ul][/LIST]

@ivalice: Your entry should have indent like this :slight_smile:

[ul]
[2H Caster] [1.1.2.4] (g3) (c+) (sr+) Ulzuin Canister Commando (Crucible 170 No Tributes, SR 80+) (Ivalice)

[LIST]
[li]Damage: Fire, Burn[/li]> [li]Active Skills: Canister Bomb, Blackwater Cocktail, War Cry, Flash Bang, Termite Mines[/li]> [li]Passive Skills: Vindictive Flames, Field Command, Flame Touched, Whirling Blades[/li]> [li]WPS Skills: None[/li]> [/ul][/LIST]

Hey, Veretragna, add this forgotten class build to the compendium, please.

[Melee][1.1.2.4] [1.1.1.2] Return of the Rogue - 7s Mad Queen, 7m Crucible, SR 75+ tanky no greens melee Sabouter [c+][sr+][g3][vid]

• Damage: Cold, bit of Fire
  • Active skills: Fire Strike, Flashbang, Shadow Strike, Thermite Mines, Pneumatic Burst, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Displacement
  • Passive skills: Veil of Shadow, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Chilling Weapons x2, Blade Spirits
  • WPS skills: Belgothian’s Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death, Execution

@Belzzzz

Thank you! I tried, but messed up the whole thing.

Your tags aren’t on the right place and you miss one indent :slight_smile: Vere kindly warned you last time already.

Just “QUOTE” my post and copy/paste it in yours.

Hey, vere. Sorry to bother you like this but I noticed my last submission had wrong tags. It was a caster build yet I tagged it melee and the it was g5 but then tagged it g4. Since you’re the only one (aside from mods) who can edit the post, I have no choice but to ask you to update. Thanks! I just pasted here the submission with the correct tags.

• [li][Caster][1.1.2.3]Buffed Fire Blightlord? Nope - PURE VITALITY BLIGHTLORD OPPRESSOR[c+][g5][vid] (x1x1x1x2) [/li][LIST]
  • Damage: Vitality, Vitality Decay
  • Active skills: Ravenous Earth, Siphon Soul, Judgment, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Mark of Torment, Bloodthirster
  • Passive skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding, Aether Ward, Azragorian Tactics, Meditation
  • WPS skills: Nope

[/LIST]