[1.1.5.2] Burn Sorcerer, CR ~5m [g3][c+][sr+][vid]

Now with the new mines being a fully fledged multitype rr source, demo is is gonna be the best mastery lol.

Except grenado, all other skills of demo seems really damaging. Now that Thermite mine will become more reliable, I think it’s time to tone down most of the demo offensive skills a bit and give it some more defensive properties like res or cc res or armor.

Canister bomb, stun jack, and mortar seems really overtuned.

Where do I see stun jacks being good?

I don’t think Mortars need nerfs. I realize this a controversial statement. But going sub 5 on Pyran is only due to reckless aggressive play that this set is not designed for. When you speedrun Pyran you can die anytime. This achievement is a little bit like claiming 75 on an unpolished build with low health and res - it’s possible but… If I played Pyran on HC - with lots of kiting and only occasional bursts - I don’t think I could go under 6:30.

It’s not like old Argivix that cleared in record times and didn’t even need Mirror-MoT because CT gave enough sustain for an army (you could literally clear a few waves with your eyes closed - I tried lol) or like Cyclone that drops Devils and can spin around while healing yourself. Mortars give no sustain at all and require you to facetank for max dps. I think they deserve that dmg.

Maybe, seeing how they contribute to this build with so little investment, I’d move some damage to ultimate ranks.

@x1x1x1x2: @AlexGoldFish_322 Made LD elementalist and purifier with spam stunjacks. Doing crazy lokarr kill and super good cruci and off course 76 Sr viable.

@ya1: like it or not, crate will nerf it after they seen sub 5.5 minutes cruci clear. I am sure of it. What I want to say is, nerf is ok but please give something in return. I don’t want the same thing happening like arcanist in the past.

@thejabrixone @ya1 @x1x1x1x2
I have made a Canister&Grenado build (I sacrifice some points in Grenado line to make build more resilient). As you can see Grenado is good enough as well as Canister isn’t OP without full Ulzuin. About this build - what do you expect from +3000 fire Sorcerer with a ton of AoE? :stuck_out_tongue:
Actually I think that this is how cater build should be. A complete piano where ~50% of the build’s power depends on how good the pilot is.
I hope @Zantai will see this idea .

Totally agree with you here. Not necessarily on the piano part but on the skill part. I stopped posting sorcs and demos in general because caster demo is usually piano. And while I do have the skill to consistently play those kinds of builds. I can’t consistently replicate the same aggressiveness you need to clear record times with them. There’s so much variance for this kind of caster imo.

@thejabrixone I totally missed the build :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, what’s this incoming thermites buff everyone’s talking about?

They will not bounce and will activate as soon as they land (i.e. very quick)

I don’t think that Elementalist was very good as a complete build. It was good versus single targets, average in Crucible and I don’t recall it being able to complete SR75.

Hmm. That’s a good buff. I can now see some sense of why this discussions are happening :slight_smile:

What I saw in the stream was mines aren’t even thrown anymore. just appear on the ground and activate immediately.

Retested both spec(Ulzuin+Cycl and Invoker) with new latest patch(with some minor changes). Despite overall nerfs, nothing really changed:
4:50Ulzuin+Cyclone
5:12Jutricar+Invoker

Note: Due to crystal’s nerfs, i have very low bleed res with Ulzuin’s Setup, so maybe i somewhat change in next revision.

4 Likes

Still doing sub-5min-runs? Damn.

Didn’t they nerf Ulzuin in at least 3 different ways? :smile:

The improved mines , should we max them and their choas damage skill now and reduce points somewhere else?

Some people can do sub-5 minutes times :sweat_smile: That’s crazy time and power of dual set is to be recognized!

That’s more pilot skill tho. Shoot is a damn good player.

======1.1.5.2========

4:503p Ulzuin+ 2p Cyclone

Nothing really interesting except competely broken belt in this patch(Hello #2 Notched bone of a thousand deaths)

1 Like

You sure 5% cdr from Iskandra is better than +2 to demo from 4pc Ulzuin? And Warpfire… with Cyclone’s triple mines it’s kind of instinctive to go for Grim Fate, isn’t it?

Hmmm, 4:40 with GF and 4pc ulzuin, so you are right — 4p Ulzuin

Finally updated ulzuin’s setup 4:34(Calc) . Just good “low-high tier build” in my case )

Some tips:

• Ulzuin’s amulet somewhat trashy nowadays, so use shard of eternal flame(offensive) or iskandra’s amulet(defensive)
  • Despite very good aoe dps , the specific of fire damage doesn’t allow to reach mark “4:30 or below”
  • I don’t think ,that’s would be nerfed again, only maybe increase cd on helmet to 0,8s(again due to specifc very high aoe)

Thanks!