Buy Now going down / Humble Store going up

I may be wrong, but I think the change has already been finished.

It’s already done : http://www.grimdawn.com/contribute_buynow01.php

:rolleyes:

I was waiting for an update with a link on the first post of this thread… . Not realizing that the mainwebsite would be updated. Doh :slight_smile:

Thanks varsovie and ombra!

You’re welcome. This would surely make sense, but I think they have so much to do to sqash out the bugs and make it playable for us that they have forgotten (not had the time) to update it.

But these are the little things that other forum users can clarify! :smiley:

I just received another email from the Humble Reps answer the Upgrade Question/Issue. I removed some of it because i dont want to offend them, i just want to show that Grimdawn Store purchases will be able to upgrade with the humble store, which im sure Medierra (hope i spelled that right, if not sorry) will post about soon.

[i]"Unfortunately,  we can not actually refund Grim Dawn like we originally thought. This is because the order did not originate in our system. However, we are in the process of creating a way were you can update your current purchase. Please bare with us while we try to work this out."[/i]

wow i liked it .Actually, i want to upgrade to loyalist edition; but don’t want to cancel my order and then buy it again .Now this will really help me.

But just want to ask; future expansions will be like the old expansion back in 2000s or like new type of expansion as we say now “dlc” which only includes barely catchy and experimental work . I couldn’t find any info about it. I know developers now focusing on the vanilla game but when you put the first expansion as a reward ,can’t you declare some more info about it.? (We know there will be mastery additions ,is that all,any new acts,moster,affix ,weapon types??)))

@HermeSandals

so glad to see the post about the Alpha starting up. I was wondering if there was any headway on being able to upgrade versions soon since Humble as let us start importing our pre-purchases?

Looks like i have to wait 2 more pays before i can get my buddy his copy of GD… he is going to be so pissed at me lol.

Bought the “regular” version today on the store (I’d be buying it anyway upon release, although i won’t be able to play it before release) to show my support, loved Titan Quest back in the day. More money now means we get a better game upon release :smiley:
After a 10-year drought of ARPG’s, we’re finally having a flood of them in the last year (D3, Torchlight 2, Path of Exile, Van Helsing), now the only thing we need is Grim Dawn in a foreseable future…

Just checking in to see if there was any progress towards the possible Pre-Order Upgrading feature?

Loving Alpha a whole lot so far :slight_smile:

doesn’t seem to be any way to upgrade yet,

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=108299#post108299

and I don;t know when it will be possible either sorry

Ah i figured as much. totally didnt see that other posting. I got the same exact responses weeks ago before i brought it up in the forums again.

perchase the game now i can get a key now and start playing this wonderful looking game??

Yes, you can :wink:

from the Buy Now! page:
Grim Dawn Alpha has now been released.
The Patron and Loyalist packs include both alpha and beta access!

Please note that the Grim Dawn Alpha is distributed via Steam.

See Grim Dawn Alpha Release! for details.

the game contains the first act, (it is in alpha) but more content is coming, a new mastery is coming, overall, I hope you enjoy the game, if you not sure, then check out the videos, (and streaming the game is allowed and quite a few are doing it) so no NDA, if you have feedback, post it, but anyway, hope you get it and enjoy it

The situations of Warfare always changes, in order to enhance ur leader position,pls add me as a friend , guide u to be great

I don’t often logon to the forum very often but after reading all the posts, I’m getting very confused with all the changes

I’m beginning to regret purchasing my Loyalist edition.:frowning:

Not happy with the way this is being developed especially after 3 years in the making. Sorry but I need to vent a bit.

what exactly are you venting about? as you can play now, or is it the fact its not final that bothering you? otherwise I don’t see a problem, please explain in detail what frustrates you?

edit

you got to remember this is a small team working on this game, you should be able to play the game, do you enjoy it? but it will be quite a while before its final, but I personally don’t want the game rushed, rushed games end up been buggy, balanced or worse, is that what you want? I think the devs are doing a great job so far, B13 is coming, the nightblade is coming, if you checked out the recent posts you will know what the class is about,

again please explain your frustration, as you not really explained why you are frustrated?

Personally, I’m quite happy how it’s being developed. The devs provide updates, respond to threads, and listen to their community.

Please take some time and reflect, then never , ever buy/ monetarily support a game until AFTER it’s been released. :wink:

Judging from past posts my guess is that Algonkin is with the group of people who don’t want to use steam. Thus I’m assuming there is a bit of frustration when it comes to waiting for the full release in order to play the game steam free.

Otherwise it’s a bit hard to converse/reassure people who don’t give an explanation.