Can i buy backpacks

Hey guys can i buy backpacks somewhere for more inventory space and where ?
Im still in homestead lvl 33
Thanks in advance Phenomena

Certain quests give you extra backpacks slots, you can’t buy them.

I think exactly in Homestead you have quest like this.

And if you run out of space, you can sell some stuff or move components in shared stash.

I still have space enough in my stash its more for my inventory because i cant make a rift when i’m in The Steps of Torment , i still try to pick up all drops for my reputation .
Thanks for the answer Phenomena

1 Like

As Nery said various quests in the game give you extra inventory bags.

Barnabus in Devil’s Crossing gives you a 2nd when you complete his Not a Drop to Drink quest
Bernard at the Rover’s camp in the Arkovian Foothills will give you another once his Clearing the Way quest is done. He also gives you the final bag on Elite difficulty iirc.
Doulgass in Homestead once you’ve completed his Culling the Swarm quest
Weaponmaster Edric once his Precious Resources quest is done.

Drops have nothing to do with your reputation. It’s the various foes you kill, quests you do and faction bounties.

Thank you for the info with the reputation i mean at the buyers/sellers the more you buy/sell the higher the rep. :slight_smile:

Not really. Only faction vendors are governed by your rep with them. Ordinary vendors don’t care. And faction vendors don’t care how much you sell/buy from them, that doesn’t increase your faction rep.

Ahh okay i thought it was because of the sell/buy at the quartermasters :flushed: