Can't Play the Game

Since patch V1.1.4.0, i’m not being able to play the game without constantly dying ! The reason: the added difficulties on “difficulty skip” tons.

I have 3 characters currently being leveled up; a cabalist, a death knight and a vindicator. I made the first two toons before patch 1.1.4.0, the death knight was doing well on Ultimate (at level 57 because i skipped elite) and the cabalist was having problems (mainly because i was stubborn and kept trying to level it with the endgame pet build) on Elite/Ultimate, now both characters can’t handle almost anything at all, neither progress on the game !

After giving up on them i created a third character; the vindicator, which was handling the early game masterfully (with Veteran and with the Champion stone), now on level 50 again i can’t progress without constantly being hit killed time and time again, i tried switching off Lokar’s set, using materials to enhance my stats and reset some skills and nothing works!

The main problem about all this 3 toons is the Stone that unlocks Ultimate difficulty, i understand that Crate is trying to make the game challenging but there must be a way to reverse this, 2 of 3 of my characters were made before the patch (and i have one level 100 that used the stone aswell, but i didn’t tried him yet) and now i can’t even play with them properly.

I used the stones to skip Elite difficulty, for me 2 difficulties its enough, but i would gladly play Elite again if that meant not playing on an impossible difficulty (atleast for me that likes to create builds and play more casually). So a good addition to the game would be an “stone of regret” or something like that for the people who used the stones before the patch or to those who didn’t read the patch notes (i forgot that when i used the stone on the vindicator), i used warrants (some of them are kinda hard for me to farm such as Valdaran, mainly because my Warlord is melee and suffers with him) and potions on my toons and starting over again would definitely f*** me in the *** right now !

Anyways thanks for reading and for the game which is awesome! I hope my critics proves useful for Crate and constructive in any mean !

PS: that may sound cliche, but sorry for my english, my mother-tongue is not english and i don’t write very often !

Maybe you misunderstand how the skip tokens work, but you can go back to lower difficulties at any time. In fact, you immediately get all the Riftgates on those difficulties.