Caster build for HC?

Hi, everybody,

I want to “try” to make the achievements of the hardcore part. I played with the vanilla version and never tried it again.

I’ve been looking at the build compendium, but I haven’t seen for hardcore specifically
I would like a caster to try new and cool things, what do you recommend? I have seen that is very op ignaffar flames … is a good idea? or use a tank tank ?

thanks

As far as campaign go, even elemental skeleton pet defiler can do most things, except for papa kymon, without dying.

Up to you what you want to complete HC with. Tanks are obviously much easier to survive with, especially without good gear.

For casters though Sorcerer is a good mastery combination if you have no gear since you get mirror+blast shield. Spellbinder. Mage hunter. Many options can work out. Only a few caster skills don’t have good MI item mods for levelling, e.g stun jacks.

Flames of Ignaffar can be powerful choice with the solael faction legendary.

1 Like

Reliable campaign farmers? There are many.

AAR mage hunter / spellbinder
Fire Sorcs of all kinds
Purifiers
Even physical devastation battlemage

Surviving crucible 170 and SR60? Not many HC viable options due to the random factor. Playing true HC naked crucible 151+ or SR60 is like Russian roulette, hehe.

my intention is not to get there, but to feel comfortable not to die in the first attempt to enter port balbury …sometimes I am very one-handed.

Not a mage but won’t die in valbury.

1 Like

you won me for the first image on the build :stuck_out_tongue: