[Caster][v1.0](u)(g3)Elemental/Aether Druid

It has no science, but I’ll add it this week. Stay tunned :slight_smile:

I have added a small comment about crucible. I’m still trying new ways. I know this character can complete aspirant difficulty with Iron Maiden as the most difficult enemie. Challenger is maybe too hard. I’ll try to do my best.

I’ll try the wind devils this week (this weekend probably) and I’ll uptade the guide if needed.

Greetings

stat point?

This weekend I’ll put it in the guide. I’ll slightly update the guide.

Greetings

Updated the guide.

• Leveling guide.
  • Added wind devils to the guide
  • grimcalc updated too
  • Other minor changes

Greetings

The Crab devotion’s skill, elemental barrier, says “33% on block” to activate; doesn’t blocking only happen with a shield?

It gives you attack and defense, but it was buffed and now it’s 15% when hit, so its still better since 1.0.0.5.

Greetings

Hey guys

I have 1 question

In what order should I put points in devotion. Like in manual below or 1st I should complete constelations from lion ?

• Crossroads (+5% HP): 1 point
  • Dryad: 1 point
  • Empty Throne: 1 point
  • Rhowan’s Crown: 1 point
  • Lion: 3 poins
  • Scholar’s Light: 3 points
  • Owl: 4 points
  • Raven: 4 points
  • Wraith: 4 points
  • Crab: 5 points => Mogdrogen’s Pact
  • Imp: 5 points => Devastation
  • Spider: 5 points
  • Widow: 6 points => Olexra’s Flash Freeze
  • Blind Sage: 7 points => Panetti’s Replicating Missile

The devotions aren’t in order. I just ordered by number of points and then by alphabetic order. My recomendation if to rush Blind Sage because of the passives grants a lot of damage.

Greetings.

• Crossroads (+5% HP): 1 point
  • Dryad: 1 point
  • Empty Throne: 1 point
  • Rhowan’s Crown: 1 point
  • Lion: 3 poins
  • Scholar’s Light: 3 points
  • Owl: 4 points
  • Raven: 4 points
  • Wraith: 4 points
  • Crab: 5 points => Mogdrogen’s Pact
  • Imp: 5 points => Devastation
  • Spider: 5 points
  • Widow: 6 points => Olexra’s Flash Freeze
  • Blind Sage: 7 points => Panetti’s Replicating Missile

i dont understand this devotions guide:o
Can anyone write a step by step devotions guide ?:eek:

It’s not a devotion guide itself. You can see the final invested devotion points, not the exact route. For that build I went straight for Blind Sage.

Anyway, I begun to test a new build today changing this character a little. I modified almost all devotions, changed a few skill points and items.

I tested the new build playing challenger crucible and I got it (no, I didn’t use the clusters you can see in the image) and it went better than expected. The new devotion spells were still at level 1-4, so they were improving during the battle. Fabius and Iron Maiden were a big pain. I had a lot of work kitting against them (Ch’thonic nemesis trapping me while Fabius chasing to destroy me. Nullification and cleansing Waters were very nice!)

I reduced the dps from 21k to 14k but my survivability improved a lot.

The important changes are:

• Items: Judicator’s ring set and Aldanar’s Vanity
  • More points in mirror of ecterodes (12 points in total, never have more), Wendigo Totem and Callidor Tempest+ (for Cleansing Waters proc).
  • Devotions: Behemoth, Tortoise, Ulo the Keeper of the Waters and Tree of Life.

The dps lost if high, but if you can facetank the bosses, you improve the damage. I’ll modify the first post next week.

Greetings

My Druid, which skill I put now ?:confused:

In my opinion, I’d max devastation and then, if your mana regen is enought, the last panetti’s upgrade.

I’m testing Agrivix relic. It’s worse against weak packs or ranged bosses, but better against big harden packs and melee bosses. I still need further testing.

Greetings

I still have to prepare the guide of the second version of this character, but I let you see a video fighting against bourbon clones. I die once by mistake: https://youtu.be/zbd2EWPppHg

Greetings

Could you provide a picture for the devotions? I’m not understanding how you obtained many of your devotions given you only placed one point into crossroads.

You put some points temporarily. You can remove them by by a small fee in Devil’s Crossing at least.

So you take for instance 1 purple in the center. Then you take a constellation that require 1 purple and provides at least 1. You can then remove the point from the center afterwards.

Awesome build! Like it very much… but are you that lazy to write down guide for Devotion and how to spend skill points ie Level 10, Level 20 etc? There are some people that are new to the game and don’t understand some stuff yet… so please be so kind and write down guide for that! You’ll help a lot of people!

Thanks!

Would it be better to bind Aetherfire to Wind Devil? I think it would proc more

Could you or anyone else provide a short blip on how to get each item if they aren’t farmable from regular creeps? Like I know the head armor can only be obtained by farming anasteria and getting lucky and that’s an irreversible choice so it’d be great if we could get insight on that. Especially if some items require gaining reputation or choosing to kill/save someone.

Could you post augments for weapon, ball, rings and amulet?

Really having some fun with this build. I followed most of it except getting the Wind Devils - took more OFF instead.

Just finished Elite at level 71:

I left Heart of the Wild and Maiven’s Sphere of Protection for last, since it hasn’t really been needed yet, but will likely be in Ultimate.

The Elemental Seekers from Blind Sage are really strong, so to the proc from my amulet which does over 5000 damage.