Causal Players Ask Dumb Questions - its me, i'm casual players

But you have god-like morals, I do not :smiley:

Yeah I have changed name and sex on some of my chars, very progressive of me right?! :rainbow_flag:

I mean, I don’t know why you think I’m saying it’s not, I only have like 6 characters so they’ve all done that, I’m just trying to figure out what to do with my stuff now that all the bags are full. Thanks for the offer of the build compendium but that is something I genuinely don’t understand the point in at all. I don’t know what the point of the game is if you are just following a template. I’m not trying to put down people who do like that, I just don’t get it. I like messing up my guys by myself.

Well Grim Dawn is a pretty complicated game, and some need more help than others. Some just look at builds for ideas, whereas others try to follow them pretty much in every detail.

Look, even yourself use the forum for help and guidance…

True, like I said I didn’t mean it as an insult I just honestly don’t understand the whole build guide thing. I don’t understand a lot of things but that doesn’t mean they aren’t cool or interesting. I don’t understand why whales migrate either, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t or that the fact they do is not interesting. I also don’t understand why in this game the relic Agravix’s Malice is an upgrade to Haunt when haunt has a spammable skill with -15% Aether resistance reduction but Agravix’s Malice gives you my favourite radiation pool with spinny death ball skill so I use it anyway.

Its not always always always an upgrade, haunt is good. But the Agrivix skill is very nice, especially if you have aether to chaos conversion

Came here for the awesome thread title. Lol. Love it.

1 Like

Thanks. I like to pop in every now and again to lower the tone