Changing from default 4K to 1920 x 1200 crashes to desktop

So I just changed setting from the default of 4K to 1920 x 1200.
The video display stops (goes black) and you end up back on your desktop (Windows 11)
The program icon is still displayed as the game is running.

Restart the game and after the company logo appears it goes back to the desktop again.
There is now no way to change the graphic settings back.

I also have UI issues when starting the game. I use two screens, one 4K which the game is on, and one HD. It seems the game is not able to handle the two screens and wants to chagne the resolution on both screens. All open windows are rearanged and transformed tot he main screen ‘behinde’ FF. I also get the minimizing of the game, but I can double click the icon and get the game maximized again. Sometimes the game will not maximize, but go into a window like any other app. When I brought this up before the FF team thought it was my computers work and not the game, but I am not convinced. This behaviour only manifests itself with FF, not other program creates this behaviour.

EDIT: Also, if I leave the loading screen of FF, it seems the game stops loading. It does not load untill I change back to FF and have FF active. That is also unique for FF.

You can use the repair tool in the installation folder to reset your video settings.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.