Chaos RR + Arcanist RR

ironically, crate ended up making a set that gives chaos rr to curse of frailty. also crate had made some items that gives freeze rr, which made some bosses freezeable with olexra’s flashy freeze. this means crate is generous to players, but want players to work for the loot rewards.

1 Like

Well, yeah, but there’s still the extra step you have to go to be able to take it. Not every Occultist will grab that. :smiley: And I like that set so thphttpp. :stuck_out_tongue:

Serious note though, this is how I think it should be handled, and why I don’t really want it added to the actual skill.

1 Like

yea, crate didn’t want to make a basic debuff skills like curse of fragile glasses and olexra nano freeze to be overpowered from start.

besides, players will get memorable satisfaction when they finally got the sets/uniques that buff those basic skills with new features.

1 Like

Question: could Nullification be modified to include some form of RR, whether Aether/Chaos specifically or perhaps a one per point universal “reduced target’s resistances” (with or without % depending on balance needs)? Would make adding more than one point into it more attractive, I know it has a reduced enemy damage effect but I’ve yet to make extensive use of that as many enemies don’t use elemental damage (admittedly many do but still nowhere near all).

It can’t have -% type but should work with flat or % type. It won’t be very convenient though because Nullification’s cooldown is pretty high. Ppl would probably still look for RR elsewhere.

P.S.

An item from my sandbox mod.

2 Likes

Great Caeser’s Ghost. :star_struck:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.