Chthonian Devourer Plushie now available for a limited time!

the aetherial weaklings cannot stand against the armies of Ch’thon :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:partying_face:

The forces of Ch’thon clearly won this day.

758 Chthonian Devourers will be spawned into the world early next year!

1 Like

Oh my god I missed another one of these! And this time just by two days :sob::sob::sob:
Do yall have an email list or something that I could sign up for to get notified when stuff like this happens? I apparently don’t come around here often enough to catch these in time and I’m sad about it.

then go into your forum account settings and set email notifications on (i think?)

and in steam go to the GD forum discussions, click the announcement tab and sub to the forum

i don’t remember if steam can/does email notifications, or if there is anywhere else to “sub”/get notified about announcements for a specific game

I just got an email notification that they are starting to ship the Chthonian Devourer plush. :grava_yes: :faction_chthonian:

Yep, just got mine as well. :grava_yes:

:smiling_face:

Had a small problem with my shipment, but the good people at Makeship were very quick to resolve it.

Would be awesome if they were delivered through void rifts. Shame nobody suggested it. Maybe next time.

2 Likes

Mine came in the mail yesterday! I totally forgot about it so was wondering what this big package was. What nice surprise! Very happy w/ the size of it also. I never thought about it just bought it to support them so am very pleased.

2 Likes

got a message my Devourer arrived, can pick it up later today :blush:
:grava_yes:

Is this what I think it is? :smiley:

It is!

The chthonian devourer has joined the ranks!

1 Like

realizing the danger of the Taken’s power and the Humans’ tenacity, the Aetherials engaged in an alliance with the forces of Ch’thon to take down the greater threat to themselves

1 Like

2 Likes

I want this so bad

Far too late to get one.

Yah thats what I figured hopefully theres another plushie down the line a can grab!