Cold Dervish Gravetouch EoR TC

I thought that I might as well put this up, as I’ve not had in-game time for a while now. I tried to put the Gravetouch shield into some kind of build. If anyone wants to improve it, go right ahead.

It probably is a bit fragile with only 12% phys resist. Pierce resist needs some juggling, but MI affixes are also undefined, so maybe some can be found there or with more investment in Phantasmal Armor.

Dervish Cold EoR with Gravetouch

you know that Dual Blades only work with dual wield melee weapons right?

I prefer DW version.You have much better DPS and life steal.I played it in some older patch.

Right, good point. I forget these shield things. It was originally 2x chillheart + shattered realm set. So even squishier ~7% resist. (So that gives another 3 points to put elsewhere - the piercing damage doesn’t really matter.)

Gravetouch could probably do with some physical resist…or probably the Rimetongue set could.

It seems a shame that the shield version doesn’t have a different niche than DW. Maybe Gravetouch needs a retaliation focus. dunno. Or even more RR compensation (20%?). ¯_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JOPbaV
certainly not squishy but I havent tested

EoR at 22 points :worried:

Yeah ive thought chill heart should give +3 eor and ring of steel… would definitely help

That was my build,but is outdated a lot https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62a9YbO2

I have similar build

^ yes, that is mostly the gear layout I had for the DW Dervish TC. Except that it needs a partial BoM for max EoR.

But it is soooo annoying that even for dervish the best Relic to use in that case is the Inquisitor’s Ignaffar’s Combustion :roll_eyes: That relic…

And SR set is getting overused of late imo (the full set provides a lot of phys resist and goodies).

But all interesting stuff listed above by everyone. The Gravetouch shield mystery application, though… I guess I’ll let that mystery be.

TBH if we removed that pointless bleed resist on it and added say 10-12% phys resist and maybe some shield block %… then it might be more usable. I found it to be squishy when I made my dervish using it.