Colour Banding issue

Just started to play as necromancer and the game looks somewhat better… unsure if its my eyes play trick on me or not…

And… the banding issue in act1 is just as bad as original gd. Maybe even more profound due to that fog effect.

Maybe devs would be nice to reconsider things like that someday? I have xb241H acer and it is 180Hz for a cheap price. Yet its panel is good!

And its not good enough to make the fog look great. Banding is VISIBLE too much. Even turning off the fog would give maybe more fps… and be less disrupting. Possible?

What are Dev thoughts about it?

Attachment: 1.jpg

Can you get a screenshot of this issue?

You sir do know what color banding is right and you ask me for screenshot proof… :eek:

P.S. when will I get official response from devs on that toilet flush sound. Im dying to know what it represents. Been playing necromancer expansion and im at act2 and damn… Ive hear this sound like 200 time already.

More like he wants you to provide an screenshot to see the issue you’re referring, because, you know… he doesn’t have a fucking crystal ball.

P.S. when will I get official response from devs on that toilet flush sound. Im dying to know what it represents. Been playing necromancer expansion and im at act2 and damn… Ive hear this sound like 200 time already.

There is no game issue to fix, when the issue is in your head only.

Turn off depth of field.

Try toggling the new Ambient Occlusion on/off.

Tried various settings and the banding is still there. Its most obvious while character is moving, and becomes almost non visible while stationary.

Any other fog areas like desert act2 or other dont produce such strong banding as act1 areas. I guess its the monitor and no way to walk around this issue.

ULMB mode produces no banding probably due to different monitor mechanics.

Other games never produce banding except for 1 space game in certain situations.