Community Localizations (Build 26)

Thank you again!

Asking here as well, as I was advised :slight_smile:

I’ve got a question about Mud Row location translation. Does this name mean physical mud (i.e. a road covered by mud) or is it a social “mud” and we should take it as “Poor streets” or something like that?

And, just thought - maybe it would be useful to have a topic dedicated for these nuances so people could ask all questions in one place?

Poor Streets is an apt comparison.

Mud Row in this case means that it’s a street of households that are down in the muddy undesirable part of town.

Hi,

I work with npc_nathaniel and got stuck. There is a sentence: Let the terror sink in.

Does it mean they want Aetherian to knows its situation?

Thanks.

P.S: How is it about ms/fs tags in other files than NPC/Quests?

TOP*

Is there gender support for item qualty? Because…

And is there an easy way to merge old with new translation like with .po files?

I’ve got a question about riot shield. I take it as a police shield used to calm down riots am I correct? If yes, direct translation to Russian would bring us to the opposite meaning. We should use an equation to “police shield” term. However, I don’t know the name of the organization which plays the role of police in Cairn. Would be very grateful for any help :slight_smile:

theres also this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_shield

Yeah, I found it as well, thanks. However, I am talking about this: tagShieldA005=Riot Shield - would like to make a most correct translation if possible :slight_smile: We’ve had to replace many terms with own variations already due to Russian language details so we’d like to keep things close to the original if we can.

@Raven
We named it “Sturmschild” (= storm shield) in German.

But “Schutzschild” (= riot shield) were also possible.

And one more question from our community members :slight_smile: Can we get a file containing cyrillic game fonts in any way? One guy in our community is ready to work on a new cyrillic font which will look closer to the original English one but he needs a source font to be able to do it - of course if Crate is ready to give it and then put improved cyr font back to game as it would be pointless otherwise :slight_smile:

+1 to Raven’s post.

Still no reply for ms/fs in other files than NPC conversation. Cmon guys, we have several dozens of files to modify.

Thanks.

Bump for b27! :eek: :wink:

When can we expect?!

Probably after first hotfix, as always :slight_smile:

Waiting… :frowning:

b27 thread