Contributions - Are we Crazy to Ask?

Hi, welcome!! Pretty exciting looking game huh?!?!?!

Well then, greetings and much thanks! :smiley:

Just a quick question.

How do we go about informing you of an email change?

I am apparently switching internet provider from one to another (I have so much stuff to change over enough for 3 email accounts worth of stuff for my family lol.)

So would I just email the support or is there somewhere else to change it? (Currently printing about 300+ important emails from 3 email accounts lol.)

I finally was able to purchase the legendary key for Grim Dawn!

In addition to a key, is there any addional ways to donate?

Buy more keys :smiley:

From Order Support:

It appears that your old email address is still live, which should make things even easier. :wink:

Yea I just got my new email address set up.

I have been switching things over and other than 2 game accounts that need to be GOLD subscription to change over (costs me 20$ to get gold on both for 3 months.) if I don’t pay it I loose my unlimited free forever classic account access and become a dreaded trial account lol.

Oh well gonna get this stuff all sent through now before I loose my old account access.

Awesome, thanks for the support!

If you really wish to donate more (mind blown) the only options right now are to buy additional keys or leave a duffel bag loaded with cash in a secret pickup location such as under a park bench or other public area where a bystander could easily find it and take it, kicking off the plot of some 80s style spy-espionage-suspense-thriller.

I choose option #2!

What about if somebody sent a check to your crate office made out to crate entertainment?

I wish to donate more in the form of merchandise purchases. Make it so. :wink:

Start a clothing line! Make t-shirts, baseball caps, shorts, pants, shoes, socks…

There is a ton of money to be made!

:smiley:

What about a duffel-bag full of cookies?

I’ve just purchased the Legendary pack as well (now that the Aussie dollar is so much better) and if TQ:IT is anything to go be (which I am still playing) then donating by getting the Legendary pack was a simple choice. Can’t wait for the alpha to start.

I wonder, do some of the developers know NoX?

Hi horrendous1, chances to get a reply from Crate are certainly better, if you ask this in a new thread and specify, what you would like to know.

I know of it and played it several years ago, although I only played for maybe an hour just to check it out. I only vaguely remember it.

hahaha i used to play Nox all the time back in the day. I really loved what they did with the cursor having those sparklies follow it and burst when you clicked! :smiley:

the game had decent magic too.

I’m sure someone has mentioned this or someone has taken the time to attempt this. But there are tons and tons and tons of events that allow demoing right? i know some even do them for cheap for indie developers. Anyway, another fan wanting more people to want this game.

The gameplay trailer looks awesome, this just gets me more ecited about playing, I look at my donation as something I am interested in with some perks, I have donated to charities and political groups to support ideas I believe in so why not donate to this project, which I look at as supporting jobs and the economy, I am not bragging to get others to donate I am just thankful I am able to right now, so if your money is tight I definitly would not commit the money.