Cosmetic Wings - Inarius wings

If you can merge all the files of resource “Items. arc” into “wings. arc”, it will be easier to join the main game. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

‘wings’ and ‘items’ has the same length, so you can do that with a hex editor :wink:

How do i activate the wings? the only wings i can see are the AION wings and i already have all the medal illusions

equipping the medal should show the wings, or using the Illusionist to have wings as an illusion on the actual medal

I also thought that too but they are not showing for some reason. I can only see the wing from the first post with the illusion of The Mark of the Forbidden.

Can anyone please tell me which medals are linked to which wings?

You can use the console ingame to spawn each medal and test them :

game.spawn “records/items/gearaccessories/medals/medal_tyrael_hots.dbr”

If you want to see what mesh is related to a dbr look into armorfemalemesh

You can also see the items with the viewer inside Grim Dawn directory after you wrote the settings.

If you want those yellow wings you type :

game.spawn “records/items/gearaccessories/medals/medal_wings_yellow.dbr”

@tt300 or @tt30011 what character outfit mods are you using?

Thank you very much!!! It worked perfectly fine. Amazing job!

Added Animated Mercy wings from D3, you can edit the mif files if you don’t find them centered.

If you don’t know how to use the console, talk to Rook in Devil Crossing he will give you the wings.

This dos not working for me. I talk to him and click give em the wings but nothing happens. No wings in illusion changer lady under medals. Maybe i installed it wrong. You have more clear install instructions?

Did you equip each medal to see if the wings are there ?
You should have medals in you inventory after talking to him.

No medals in my inventory. I am wondering if i installed it wrong. Was i suppose to install it in the mod Folder? That the place i installed it. I can talk to the npc and he gives me the option in chat. Give me the wings but nothing in inventory.

So you clicked on the option give me the wings and you have nothing in your inventory ?
That’s strange I tested it and it’s working for me.

You can see creen shots.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018362033/screenshots/?appid=0

I figured it out. I didn’t know you couldn’t install it in another mod. I am using the Pet patch mod. And i installed it into that pet mod but didn’t work with it. Far as i know pet patch mod don’t add more items just lets you summon more pet numbers. So i figured it would work but didn’t. Any way i can make it work with that mod?
Also the wings worked when i ran them alone in there own mod file.

You need to merge the two mods if you want to play multiple mods.
Basically merge the two folder, autocreate all assets, build it.
But if you are not familiar with modding you will need to learn all of this in the modding tutorials and that takes time.

sorry, the file is not available, could you upload it again please

not sure what file you are trying to download, but the one in the OP is available

yes, thank you very much, I just realized that I was dealing with the wrong link, thank you and excuse me