Cosmetic Wings - Inarius wings

New wing from Aion, I couldn’t find the animation I want but at least it’s working.

I did some tests with other wings but the result is not that great (the cosmic wings looks very flat).

I wouldn’t worry about them being flat. You usually are so far zoomed out that this is not noticeable / they have to be flat anyway.

I like the wings on the right (I assume these are the cosmic wings), as they are very different from the others in the pack.

Do the cosmic wings “shimmer” or anything? Would be cool if there was some sort of movement in the texture.

Hey, is this wing not finished yet?

this was a test for someone who wanted the portal effect, it’s not working.

I reupload the mod because the cosmic wings was not using the right texture :

naaaisuuuu

Sexy suit, what mod is it?

same quesion since ages ago…

anyone who knows this suit mod?

Can you expain to me how you get these to work? I wanted to test them out. so far trying to spawn them in or talking to the guy at the gate nothing happens. The illusionist isnt showing anything either. Is there anything more than just dropping the unzipped file into the mods folder that needs to be done? I wanted to see how they looked in person before I decide whether or not I want to add them into a mod when I start modding.

Did you select custom campain then the mod ?

oh yeah. I’m somewhat familiar with what I’m doing. I’m currently in the process of learning how to make mods for grimdawn. I just saw this and thought I’d add it to my list of mods I want to compile. but I wanted to check it out first.

well if you have any suggestions im open to try anything. thanks in advance,

1 Like

could anyone make me decent necro wings with skulls and flaming fartoloigist?>

Quick tutorial here

How do you combine several mods like that? If you have the mod, can you upload it?

GD_v1142(GDX2)_Mainline MOD Collection
https://mega.nz/#!YkgRSCjQ!NOeXE6j14hm2kDhj9hnP3Zef9UBV4FSVGHVvVIVdzQc

1 Like

Thanks! Just one more thing. The character is so fast now that it feels like cheating. Is there a way to remove the extra speed? Regarding the extra spawns, do I have to disable them everytime I enter the game? I summoned the NPC and disabled, but there are still a ridiculous amount of enemies. Not sure I want to play your mod if it changes that much.