Cosmetic Wings - Inarius wings

Huh? They come with male and female medals, so what is missing ?

It will work for male and female but some of them have only one mesh for the two so it would need another mesh to be adjusted (usually it need to be lower position for the female for example).

New Dragon Hunter wing from Path of Exile
Not rigged ! I anyone knows how to have the rigged version I am interested.

There is any way i can merge this with Grimarillion?
There was some way to add “raw” mod files to the game/mods without modify existing mods, its possible to do this?
For example, if i copy “Fonts” to grim dawn documents/settings it shows, thats how i change fonts in the game. Something like that is possible with wings?
Thanks for your answer.

So i will be ignored???Tank you all for not responding.

Many requests go unheard, this one is no different.

Apparently you cannot be bothered to look into how to do this yourself but feel entitled to someone doing this for you simply because you asked for it.
No one owes you anything here, so either do it yourself or ask again nicely, but the above post pretty much ensures that I have no interest in helping you out (and I assume others feel the same way), so good luck finding someone

2 Likes

Tank you for honest answer.
I asked 3 times there wont be 4 time.
People like me (who are sick (have heart problems)) like honest and answer,also we know NO mean NO.Some of as live in bleak reality.Some of as love games like anyone do.And we love when someone hear what we say.I wrote and the end PLEASE.

sounds fair, didn’t realize you already asked 3 times (even though one of them asked for a ton of things). I agree, asking a 4th time then is pointless.

On a somewhat related note

all of these except for Lost Treasures are in Dawn of Masteries mod

I am sorry to learn that and wish you the best.
It is possible to merge any mod with Grimarillion, I thought I answered it before but maybe it was on another topic.
However I don’t want to spend some time doing this because :
1- The wing mod is mainly for fun and I did not do all this “perfectly” because it takes some time
2- Grimarillion is constantly updating, as is the game that will have at least one new update with the totems.This means that merging it today, I will need to constantly update it when Grimarillion is updated.
3- You can do it yourself by using the modding tools that should be something like :
3-1- Extract all game assets from the two mods (database.arz and arc files with archivetool).
3-2-Then put all files in the same folders
3-3- Use AssetManager to compile into your mod

in 3.2, make sure to check if there is any overlap between the mods you merge and if so, look into how to resolve that overlap, i.e. find the changes both mods made to the vanilla file and combine them into one new file

41 wings have been successfully incorporated into DOM v0.9.0. :love_you_gesture:

Added animated transcendent Wings from Path of Exile.
EDIT :Changed the texture on the purple wing to make them more dark and increased distort effect.

Transcendent_galaxy
Transcendentblue

2 Likes

Added green version.

Also there are 2 animations, the last one is slower and the wings move less but you can choose which version you prefer by changing it in the fx dbr.
Also you can change any wings size by changing the scale parameter in the medal dbr.
However if you do that you will also need to change the origin point in the corresponding mif file by editing
origin = (0.0000, 0.000, 0.000000)

Great work okami29

hello i want to ask is this wing available in here too? i tried this mod but theres some of the wings that i can’t use it yet bcs of my level, the image is originally from the modder n nexus “Moordhuis” i ask him about the wing but he said he doesn’t know bcs the image is originally from his modder associate. Great mod btw definitely looking forward to it

You are supposed to use the wings as Medal Illusions so it doesn’t matter what is your level.Go to the Illusionist and apply the illusion of the wings to your medal slot.

1 Like

New Automaton wings from Path of Exile with custom animation and FX.

4 Likes

Sanctum wings from PoE not rigged

can this be put someplace to work in other mods? Like grim.

You can only load one mod at a time, so will have to merge the mods you want to play together.