Crucible only

Hello. Im new here. Couldnt find a topic called short questions, so had to make a topic.

Is there a character who can play only crucible from level 0 till level 100? Was googling around and didnt find any such characters or ever discussions about such characters. I understood that youll lose out on faction items, but who cares if i read somewhere somebody`s levelling character without picking any class.

You probably could, but it would also probably be pretty boring doing Crucible over and over again. Still if that’s your thing give it a go.

You wouldn’t really want to do it classless though because there’s not really any point unless you’re a masochist.

I was doing 2H Primal Strike Vindicator. Now im at level 47 and cant move pass level 80 on crucible.

Also one newbie question - how do i get my build in to grim tools? Just upload my save file?

Because in grim dawn folder i have only 5 of my 16 characters visible. Wonder where are the others.

Which difficulty of the Crucible though. There are 3: Aspirant, Challenger and Gladiator which is the highest.

Are you playing any mods? That would mean those modded characters don’t show up. Or are you using cloud saving? That can screw up sometimes. If so switch to locals saves instead.

To upload your character to https://www.grimtools.com/calc/ click the ‘up arrow’ button in the upper-lefthand corner. If you have cloud saves enabled (enabled by default) your save file will be in \Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata########\219990\remote\save\main_{character name}\player.gdc

Otherwise it will be in \Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main_{character name}\player.gdc

Then click on the icon below the arrow and copy the link shown to paste here.

In My Documents i have only 5 characters. (in order of creation)

In Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\65585340\742500\remote i have only 5KB file saves.dat…

p.s. and no… i`m not using any mods.

This 742500 is not Grim Dawn.
Grim Dawn id is 219990.

Well then i don`t have such folder. If I untick cloud saving, then i only see my 5 characters. So really wondering where are all the savegames.

Check steam cloud save options (2nd tab in game options).