Demolitionist 2h ranged second class?

Base game, my only Gunslinger was Pyromancer. You have attack speed, heal, OA, physical resistance. In terms of damage your only boost is Vulnerability RR but overall I feel Occultist is gonna be my choice for support mastery if you don’t have access to Inquisitor.

1 Like

Inquisiitor offers:

• passive RR as exclusive skill - Aura of Censure
  • 3 WPS to add to Fire strike
  • heal + speed + defense + hp + extra racial damage + aether/chaos RR
  • passive attack speed and damage
  • proc on attack for increased damage
  • Inquisitor seal to protect you and damage your foes.

You are just deliberately gimping yourself by not taking add-ons now.

Everybody has already moved along with the add-ons, new content, bosses, Shattered Realms, Crucible arenas/foes, new sets, etc.

The whole game is being balanced around these two add-ons now.

Nobody gives advices on items/builds bss no-DLC game.

It does not cost that much to buy it and enjoy in full.

I see these questions quite often.

Several people above gave some advice

1 Like

It’s not a question of money, I thought I already stated that I will be buying it once I have played the base game enough. I don’t even have a build maxed yet which I want to do.

id go shammy for upheaval and storm pact.

fire and lightning do well together.

im biased towards upheaval though, i think its better than it really is.

Tbh, if you are planning to buy DLCs anyway, I’d buy them right away. The thing is, expansions are not limited to new classes, areas and items - they also enhance base campaign.

:thinking: yes @thaeril I have been thinking about this. Can you import a character that has already finished main campaign; will it just enhance features for a char already created?

Total noob question I know😂

It will just continue as it was and you will get access the goodies of the DLCs like you can refund mastery bar points, 55 devotion points as maximum, etc