Dev Stream

Posts need a like button.

Besides showing new stuff i really like watching Grava play showing his various emotions during the stream. Same goes for Zantai and his evil humor :wink:

Might be better to do as they did for Inquisitor and Necromancer in AoM and play Oathkeeper in current game content, not SR. :undecided: SR is difficult to stream well unless the person streaming is totally concentrating on that and not trying to answer questions in chat. Stop/starting for that interrupts the flow of tackling SR as players will be when they venture in there.

Might be an idea for them to do more streams with both Zantai/Grava in voice chat as well. The one that isn’t playing will have an easier time answering questions in detail so the one streaming doesn’t have to keep an eye on chat, same goes for relaying info as well like audio not working.

Yeah, that’s partly why I like to be there to help out answering questions. They come so thick and fast sometimes, it’s hard to keep up. Grava’s reactions are the other part. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hear you guys like dev streams.

How about one tomorrow?

Join us this Friday on Twitch at 2PM EST (7PM GMT) for the latest on Grim Dawn development and maybe some unexpected surprises!

Come hang out with the devs!

Thanks for streaming because I am, or more like will be, offline. :slight_smile:

My body is ready.

I am calling it right now, trailer reveal and release dates will be confirmed! :cool:

Mmm…nope…

Ooooooooh, I know what I’ll be doing this evening…farming on GD while checking this dev stream…double-dose of GD! :smiley:

I like bananas.

Would have thought your Paladin fail would have taught you never to try and second guess our sneaky devs. :smiley:

What about Zantai’s inner self reveal? I mean the Santa-i. :smiley:

Um, maybe the surprise will be Medierra popping in again to announce the new town builder officially by telling us what it’s going to be called and that the website/marketing will be up posthaste! :smiley:

Ah nice :smiley: today stream will be given us more tease, dayyym Zant bro

How can I miss unexpected suprises? I’ve always loved them.

I will miss it cause i’m going to some bmovies festival here in rome. Like a boss. Will watch it tomorrow anyway.

Correction on the dev stream times: 2PM EST/7PM GMT/8PM CET

Zantai time zoned challenged. :eek:

Daylight savings can go to hell…