Devotionshrines and Points in the Future

Hello, could you imagine to add something to the devotional system?

At the moment we have many added shrines on the difficulty levels Elite and Ultimate by the revision with the last extension.

The points to be awarded have remained at 55.
I think that’s a good thing, because I’m against it that the chars become overpowered and when the balance is destroyed.

But we now have 154 shrines in the game, of which we can have 55 points. Almost all points can now be awarded with the first level of difficulty.

Remain 100 shrines left only drop objects. That means on 2 levels of difficulty (Elite and Ulti) they serve only as item producers and 100 points remain on the road, with which one could still do something.

In my opinion, this would also increase the play value on the two levels if you know what to do with these shrines. Although the shrines sometimes drop good items, I miss something, which keeps the game alive on the upper levels. At some point, the leveling is finished and you have no more points to distribute and only kill the opponent.

What I do not want is of course a system like Diablo 3 (Para). It would destroy the game.

But I could imagine as an idea where to associate future little patches with the shrines.

There are still 100 points left for shrines, why not something like another devotion window with slightly different pictures, where you can combine something, where you can get all 10 points into small hidden levels that can only be accessed through this system and in the higher difficulty levels? Maybe also with Questlines for later coming small content extensions? Then you also have a leveling feeling on the high levels of difficulty, because there are points to distribute.

Thus, for me, the shrines also on the two higher levels of difficulty added value, as only Itemgenerators.

What do you think and what do you think Crate?

Of course, other suggestions could be made if someone has them?

(Translated with Google to English)

Hallo, könntet ihr Euch vorstellen das Devotionsystem noch etwas zu erweitern?

Im Moment haben wir durch die Überarbeitung mit der letzten Erweiterung viele hinzugekommene Schreine auf den Schwierigkeitsgraden Elite und Ultimate.

Die Punkte die zu vergeben sind sind bei 55 geblieben.
Ich finde das auch gut so, weil ich dagegen bin das die Chars zu Übermächtig werden und wenn die Balance zerstört wird.

Aber wir haben nun 154 Schreine im Spiel, wovon wir 55 Punkte haben können. Man kann mit dem ersten Schwierigkeitsgrad fast alle Punkte nun vergeben.

Bleiben 100 Schreine übrig die nur noch Gegenstände fallen lassen. Das heißt auf 2 Schwierigkeitsgraden (Elite und Ulti) dienen sie nur noch als Itemerzeuger und 100 Punkte bleiben auf der Straße liegen, mit denen man noch etwas anfangen könnte.

In meinen Augen würden das auch auf den beiden Graden den Spielwert erhöhen wenn man mit diesen Schreinen noch etwas anzufangen weiß. Auch wenn die Schreine teilweise gute Gegenstände fallen lassen, es fehlt mir etwas, nämlich was das Spiel bei den Schreinen auf den oberen Graden am Leben hält. Irgendwann ist ja auch da das Leveln beendet und man hat dann keine Punkte mehr zum Verteilen und ist nur noch am Killen der Gegner.

Was ich keines Falls möchte ist natürlich ein System wie in Diablo 3 (Para). Es würde das Spiel zerstören.

Aber ich könnte mir als Vorschag etwas vorstellen, wo mit man zukünftige kleine Patches in Verbindung bringen könnte mit den Schreinen.

Wir haben da noch 100 Punkte für Schreine übrig, warum nicht etwas wie ein weiteres Devotionfenster mit etwas anderen Bildern, wo man sich etwas kombinieren kann, wo man so alle 10 Punkte in kleine versteckte Levels kommen kann, die man nur über dieses System und in den höheren Graden erreichen kann? Eventuell auch mit Questlines für spätere noch kommende kleine Inhaltserweiterungen? Dann hat man auch auf den hohen Schwierigkeitsgraden noch ein Leveling Gefühl, weil es Punkte zu verteilen gibt.

Somit hätten für mich die Schreine auch auf den beiden höheren Schwierigkeitsgraden einen Mehrwert, als nur Itemgenerators.

Was meint ihr und auch was meint ihr Crate?

Es könnten natürlich auch andere Vorschläge gemacht werden, wenn jemand welche hat?

(Translated with Google to English)

I’d like to see more dev. points, f.e. 75, it’ll be half of shrine amount.

Devs have stated they want 55 only. 75 points would be ridiculous.

Shrines are the way they are because you can skip difficulties. Meaning you can get all devotion points in Ultimate, but if you want devotion points in lower difficulties, they are there for people that want to do that.

The amount of devotion points is absolutely fine with me. I do agree however that it would be fun to have the remaining shrines do a bit more after all 55 points have been collected.
For me this doesn’t mean something like new levels (even though more endgame stuff is always good) but just making the remaining shrines more attractive to activate.

Something like:

After 55 shrines have been activated ruined shrines all cost a certain amount of rare materials to activate. Instead of a devotion point you gain increased chances for legendaries/epics/blueprints. Every further activation increases the material costs as well as the amount of loot.

Desecrated shrines follow a similiar pattern but instead of activation costs the encounter gets harder and harder the more shrines you have activated (SR75+ hard on the last shrines). If you die while attempting the shrine it resets and no loot.

I don’t think we will such changes so late in the games life cycle but one can dream. :smiley:
Also I really just want another source for farming blueprints. Even after 1140 hours I’m still missing a lot of them.