Did I crap the bed?

In Order to access Clone of John Bourbon can I use Mythical Stormheart? Or does it have to be level 75 Stormheart (Which I accidentally removed >.>) Did I shit the bed on this one guys?

You need normal Stormheart for that, yeah.

Ahh shite, would I be able to trade someone for it?

You can ask in the FG trade thread for one.

1 Like

Rgr that! Thanks buddy!

The title of this thread got me so excited…only for me to be disappointed to find out that it wasn’t literal.

Curse you, OP! Curse you a thousand times over!

2 Likes

Well I guess we know one of your fetishes now Spanks, whether we wanted to or not lol
Must visit alot of german sites eh? ;X

1 Like

I will not dignify that question with an answer.

1 Like

And if true, the thread would probably have been deleted.

2 Likes

I would hope so honestly lol

So yes lol

I don’t. Not at all.

But medea is just soooooo damn good at being a moderator.

sheesh

Just kidding medea. We love you

1 Like

lol you’re buggin fam

Don’t forget to clear your browser history

I suppose what got me excited was the was it was phrased.

It wasn’t, “Fuck. I shat the bed. Again.”

It was, “Did I crap the bed?”

I was thinking to myself, “Dis motherfucker don’t even know if he shat the bed…how dumb must he be?”

1 Like

So this just reminded me, I was watching this show called Under Arrest, it’s basically Cops except Canadian, it’s amazing how shitfaced some of these people are they dont even know where they are, it’s incredible

I thought they were called, and pronounced, “Moontees”

1 Like

Ahahaha That’s an entirely different branch of Canadian law enforcement- You have the Royal Canadian Mounted Police or RCMP which is similar to State Police, and then your local police forces like EPS which is the Edmonton Police Service. Idk why i know this. I really don’t.

My knowledge of canada is limited to:

1. South park
  2. Death road to canada

You could tell me that they travel about in santa’s sleigh over in Canada and I wouldn’t know enough to prove you wrong.

Back on topic please - if there’s anything left to say on this subject. Which, frankly I doubt since the OP has been answered already.

2 Likes

aye Thanks, Question answered.