Ding 100 Hardcore!

1st lvl 100 after two failures, feelsgoodman.jpg =)

4 Likes

Congratulations!

thanks! too bad i just died 5 minutes later lol grrrr damn krieg!

Next time try to push Defensive Ability to at least 2.6k.

Excellent!!!

And as to the death…roll again. Kill stuff. Live on!

Congrats! I hit 100 on my first HC character not long ago. Now I’m leveling my second which happens to be at 66.

Ping me if you want to level a character together, or complete SR/Crucible at max level.

it was a stupid death really, i know his mechanics but go too confident and got one hit ko lol. Was still sporting shitty gear too, gonna roll a tankier character now to farm more.

Nice achievement, congratulations!

Little joke, Clairvoyant is fine looking set, but really with that boots? You can use illusionist to match the set :wink:

couldn’t care less about fashion lol

1 Like

Good luck on your reroll! Don’t give up, you will get your revenge!

Some day you will do this to Warden

coincidentally i’m rolling a commando right now. =)

edit: whats the best way to farm for specific drops from ashes and then fg? i need the pistol that gives cd reduction to mortar trap, im 82 atm.

Most drops in the game are random so can drop anywhere.

It can drop anywhere. The good news is it’s not very rare. I get 1-2 on every playthrough with each new char. Keep in mind though that it is only useful if you max out ‘the big one’, the last mortar node. This allows for more frequent bigsplosions. If not using the big one, there are good alternatives to this gun.

Congrats! Any bosses down in Ultimate yet?

Just krieg and cronley. i’m running wasp nests trying for some drops, still having a shitty luck so far.