DLC class recommendations?

I played grim dawn when it first came out and played the pyromancer. Got the DLC and was going to play again. Seems like so many options now with 3 more masteries. What are some of the best / most fun class combos to try with the dlc masteries?

1 Like

You could try Paladin (Oathkeeper+Inquisitor), very strong, fun and versatile class.

All of them are good though.

2 Likes
1 Like

I think it depends on what your preferred play style is.

Melee? The Warlord is amazingly tough with lots of variety (i.e. Sword & Board or 2H or even ranged)

The Sentinel is also very strong if you want a more mobile build, I like the Aegis / DEE version (there’s a brilliant and easy-to-get amulet for levelling too). Along with the WL probably the best retal option too.

The Shieldbreaker is blowing shit up heaven. Bomberman style. Rekt has a great HC worthy version if you check his profile and links, I had a load of fun with it.

Those are my 3 favourite Oathbreaker variants FWIW. Oppressor and Paladin are cool too, but a bit trickier for my average piloting skills. FWIW the Archon (Warder mix) is one of the strongest melee builds atm.

Dervish is okay but doesn’t seem to get as much love for builds that do everything. I’ve never even tried the Arcanist / oathbreaker guy (Paragon?)

1 Like

Nope, Templar.

1 Like