Does the charge bonus on skills apply to everything listed?

Savagery for example…
+10 lightning damage
+30 bleeding per 3 sec

It says 100% on full charges, which I assume means multiplied by 2. Does that apply to everything the skill lists? It’s kind of confusing.

Thanks

the skill tooltip stats on main node is shown as 100% value
that means when you have initial charge you do less than the tooltip shows, when your charge reaches 108% you deal 8% extra of what base skill tooltip displays

as for for what it effects, the % dmg on main node and storm touched are global buffs, so will technically apply to anything that uses that type of dmg
the flat dmg and weapon dmg scaling of savagery itself will not, that’s savagery/wps only

I had similar question and was told by experts, that the only thing scaling with charges on Savagery is the flat damage on 1st node (lightning and bleeding you mentioned). Everything else is just toggled on as soon as you have at least 1 charge.
In other words: if 1st charge is 30 %, then you get 30 % of flat damage from 1st node + full effects of all bonuses from other nodes. 2nd charge simply increases the flat damage bonus.

The way it works feels disappointing to me as there is less incentive to keep charges up than I thought.

No, weapon damage listed scales too - you can see it because it deals tiny damage at 1 charge. Even WPS procs scale from what I know.

Not sure why was that but my Savagery wasn’t quite getting to the values from character sheet even at 8/8 charges. For example the damage was up to 6000 and I did 5000 at best. Not even 5000 I think. Could someone explain this weirdness?

[edit] Nevermind, I forgot dummy has Lightning Res and Armor (1500) which caused numbers to be much smaller.

1 Like