Does the flat life gained from buffs, for necro and Inq, not scale with +% health?

I’ve noticed that with the necro and inquisitor, the flat health bonuses isn’t giving nearly as much life as they should. With +50% health, a buff that gives +1000 life should be +1500. I’m horrible at math though. So am I wrong or are the health buffs from these buffs actually not as good?

Intuitively - it should work - because +% health and the + from the buffs, does not have any tooltip that would explain otherwise. Can someone clarify this for me? :S

Uh, screenshots with and without buffs?

1 Like

I’d like to have Grim Tools link personally. it should work, you’re probably just missing something.

The flat amount of additional health, that I see in an item’s description, is already upscaled by my +% health, isn’t it? Should be the same for skills?

No, it doesn’t work like that.

Neither? Good to know. So I will follow this thread curiously. :wink:

Thanks! So it does work? Like I said I’m bad at math. I mean BAD bad. If it works as intended I trust you for it. Thanks for the clarification.

Yes, it works for me. I have

• 15% from Mogrogen’s Pact
  • 6% on item
  • 11% in devotion

32% Health in total

After turning on Spectral Binding (+400 on the skill) I got
6364-5836 = 528
in-game.

528 / 400 = 1.32 = 132% which means I got 32% more out of this 400 on Spectral Binding which checks out

Then I add boots with 624 Health in their stats and my health jumps from 6364 to 7188
7188 - 6364 = 824 gain.

824 / 624 ~ 1.32 = 132%. Checks out as the real gain is 32% more than listed on the boots

All %Health bonuses

• on items
  • in devotions
  • from skills

seem to be working fine for me both for item and skill bonuses

3 Likes

What made you think you got less HP in the first place? I mean, there’s a Mutator that reduces HP by 15% (total I believe), and some monsters have HP reduction aura…

1 Like