Coup de Grâce (1.1.0.0-1.1.7.2) - Venomblade, Crucible no buffs, SR 90+, Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment

No, they were not. The one on the list of Fastest Cleaners had 5 impossible greens. Your average legit Venomblade who also wanted to do some Shards from time to time could never beat 6 minutes in Crucible even on the luckiest run by the best pilot. Venomblade wasn’t like Deathmarked. Maxing damage left very serious holes in defense. And those holes were very hard to fix with the current state of acid itemization (unless going for full defense like Dmt here did).

Noted, thanks.

Shhh, the adults are talking.

Since we have Venom, Dunefiend, Rotgheist and Deathguard, may be change this amulet a bit to make it fits acid%vit builds?
Make it +1 to all skills (for Occ, OK, NB and Necro)
Remove OA, crit damage and Merciless Repertoire bonuses. Prob remove poison res
May be slightly change prefixes :roll_eyes:
There aren’t any acid/vit record breakers (except vit Phantasmal Blades).

This is BiS amulet for most acid builds and also many vitality builds (probably, never tested, but chaos/acid to vit is very good). On acid, it’s better than the most impossible Kaisan amulet. It did 4:44 on the fastest Venomblade ever (and that’s after the first round of nerfs).

Top acid gear for oathkeeper (Deadly, Meditation) got little crit dmg so this is a big -1. And oa is always good.

The only change I would like to see here is changing +1 to oathkeeper (he got that aplenty) to nightblade (in the acid division he has hardly any). And change or just remove Plague of Fatigue affix which doesn’t make any sense and only pollutes the pool. Plague of Rust is also questionable as I don’t see phys builds ever using it unless %phys is added and 10% phys to acid moved to relevant affixes.

I’m going to update build soon and hope we will get those little buffes that are needed :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Here we go!

I updated GT link, in a couple of days I will make it a proper guide :wink:

5 Likes

Much appreciated, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

New patch bring back the glory of Dervish! Thanks for your feedback about it and :zantai: reaction.

1 Like

Yes, this little change made a big difference :partying_face:

I’m playing this build right now.

…it is a wrecking ball. My god…

1 Like

Are you playing with classic acid devotions map or Aeon variant?

Did they just buff the %damage back to 20% (from 15%)? Or did they also restore the modifier to 80 acid damage (up from 40)?

@Dmt Did you build description got deleted, or did you remove it? Since I can only see the GT link without any text.

I’m writing the thread right now
Expect the rest part a bit later

1 Like

Hi everyone
I’m done with updating the guide.
Short conclusion about current Venom:

• The latest little buff made a big difference. It’s again a top build, but certainly not OP.
  • Cruci clear time might be close to 6 min. Usually it’s 6:30-7 min with decent amount of adrenaline.
  • SR75 is possible (with some deaths) if there is no some crazy RNG.
  • I don’t want to try Crate of Entertainment. It’s very annoying to get its location.
  • Calla is impossible with this setup, and I don’t want to make any changes only for one boss. Pretty sure you may get her with more defensive devotions and gear.

Now I want to focus on updating other builds and making the new ones

2 Likes

@dmt can I ask how did the buff from 15% weapon damage to 20% on ABB made such a big difference?

A couple of seconds faster killing may have a big role in case when you have to kill enemies until all your safe abilities off

@Dmt a big thank you for the update. It’s nice to see this build is finally still on top.

1 Like

I see you have rewritten this guide. Very well made, congrats!

1 Like