Drop rate from hell

Good Morning: I am not a happy camper. Grim Dawn has some false advertising. I am a Warden 85 have only too complete the final quest and the hidden path, the sentinel is really getting under my skin. I have over 3.5 million coins from magic and rare items. A good collection of guns, legendary but since I have max out Menhir’s Bulwark there are just collecting dust. Maybe you should flag a player once he max out the Bulwark so he can get items he can use. Long boss fight and the crucible have been reeking havok on my carpal tunnel. History: I fought a red title opponent and receive one common and one rare. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. Ran the Crucible, Aspirant to wave 99, 338927 pts with only magic or rare items that are collecting dust, no advancement on my gear. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. Ran into half a dozen star opponents with no advancement on my gear. GIVE UP YOUR PRECIOUS ONE HAND MELEE WEAPONS. Stop stacking the deck with level 95 opponents while I am, stuck on 85. Thank you.

This isn’t a bug

This is a rant. I understand your problem but you shouldn’t post this stuff in bug reporting

Move this thread to : Gameplay or General Discussion (don’t move it to rants)

Why should you get legendary gear for running aspirant difficulty of crucible? Its the standard version of difficulty. Now if you would have beaten all 150 waves then you might get some but 99 waves you don’t deserve any.
Just because you are playing a shield build doesn’t mean you will only get gear to drop that you can use? Nor do I think the game promises this to you.

is that why you have two threads on the exact same topic ?

Maybe you should flag a player once he max out the Bulwark so he can get items he can use.

or maybe you should not, there are a lot of potential cases where some items are not of interest to your build

Long boss fight and the crucible have been reeking havok on my carpal tunnel. History: I fought a red title opponent and receive one common and one rare. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. Ran the Crucible, Aspirant to wave 99, 338927 pts with only magic or rare items that are collecting dust, no advancement on my gear. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. Ran into half a dozen star opponents with no advancement on my gear. GIVE UP YOUR PRECIOUS ONE HAND MELEE WEAPONS.

not sure what gear you already have, but of course the better it already is, the harder it is to come by better gear. You are level 85, so I assume it already is pretty good

Also, you cannot expect to get a unique every time you encounter something that is not just a regular mob (half a dozen heroes is nothing).

The lowest Crucible difficulty and not even to the end does not guarantee a unique either, and rightfully so

The one problem you consistently seem to have is that you expect the game to shower you in great gear every chance it gets. Well, as you found out, that is not the case.