Drunken Fwuffy - Lazy Retaliation Warlord

You will find two different setups for Warlords here: ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

Do note that you will later have to respec if you want a Retaliation Warlord.

1 Like

yup leveling with retaliation is sloooooooooooooooow

Great Guide OP. Level up one to 100 with similar set up and little tweets here and there, had me soloing all the content. Already and easily killed Lokkar, Callagara, Reaper, and Mogdrogen and 75-76 SR (a bit slower than my Commando Canister) but it did the trick.

The level up guide for the warlord is not by me btw. Only the GT link in the OP.
Just clarifying it so that there is no confusion :slight_smile:

may i ask for another gear setup? i’m planning on going with this build for hc and don’t think that i’ll be ableto get head from calagadra…

Messenger helm and Mythical faceguard of perdition, mythical fettan mask is always decent allround choice

1 Like

What Malawiglenn said :blush:

@Maya Why are you using absolution and not honor if I may ask? are you proccing it with overguard at the same time or alternating?

Absolution felt better for the lazy defensive facetanking style I was going for. Give both a try and go with what feels better.

Also, I don’t really worry about procs and timings here. So just faceroll on the keyboard and everything procs when they do.

Maya, how should I level this?
What skills and devotions to go to first?

Follow a Warlord Setup from here: ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

You will have to respec into Retaliation later, as leveling with retaliation takes too long.

1 Like

So, build was getting less tanky with all the patches. So changed some stuff around. Crucible times got worse, but everything else got a major buff. Will update GT link once Grimtools comes back online.

@Maya Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh, I can’t wait for grimtools to get back up… Is there any chance of pics of skills and listing the items/devotions?

Thanks.!.!

I don’t suppose you could post a screenshot of your mastery trees? Would help until GT is back. :smiley:

Excited to try this out!

@maya GT is back up, can you post the updated build?

Eagerly awaiting any upldates =)

Sorry for the delay. Build was just updated. Grimtools should be back online. If not, let me know :blush:

Oh, I also forgot to mention. Callagadra is fully face-tankable now. That means, so is 99% of the content ingame.

@Maya can you tell me what you changed? I dont remember the exact old setup.