Drunken Fwuffy - Lazy Retaliation Warlord

Messenger helm and Mythical faceguard of perdition, mythical fettan mask is always decent allround choice

1 Like

What Malawiglenn said :blush:

@Maya Why are you using absolution and not honor if I may ask? are you proccing it with overguard at the same time or alternating?

Absolution felt better for the lazy defensive facetanking style I was going for. Give both a try and go with what feels better.

Also, I don’t really worry about procs and timings here. So just faceroll on the keyboard and everything procs when they do.

Maya, how should I level this?
What skills and devotions to go to first?

Follow a Warlord Setup from here: ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

You will have to respec into Retaliation later, as leveling with retaliation takes too long.

1 Like

So, build was getting less tanky with all the patches. So changed some stuff around. Crucible times got worse, but everything else got a major buff. Will update GT link once Grimtools comes back online.

@Maya Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh, I can’t wait for grimtools to get back up… Is there any chance of pics of skills and listing the items/devotions?

Thanks.!.!

I don’t suppose you could post a screenshot of your mastery trees? Would help until GT is back. :smiley:

Excited to try this out!

@maya GT is back up, can you post the updated build?

Eagerly awaiting any upldates =)

Sorry for the delay. Build was just updated. Grimtools should be back online. If not, let me know :blush:

Oh, I also forgot to mention. Callagadra is fully face-tankable now. That means, so is 99% of the content ingame.

@Maya can you tell me what you changed? I dont remember the exact old setup.

Some skill points swapped around + dropped harp for other stuff.

Maya, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve a problem with this build, i can’t kill avatar of mogdrogen.

Everytime he activate his passive when hp is below 50%, i die almost instantly.

Probably will have to get lightning resistance higher since he has a 80% lightning RR.

Hey @Maya, this is my take on your build, tell me what you think, it has a bit more emphasis on OA since I’m using Assassin’s Mark. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk8MOD2