Drunken Fwuffy - Lazy Retaliation Warlord

Sorry for the delay. Build was just updated. Grimtools should be back online. If not, let me know :blush:

Oh, I also forgot to mention. Callagadra is fully face-tankable now. That means, so is 99% of the content ingame.

@Maya can you tell me what you changed? I dont remember the exact old setup.

Some skill points swapped around + dropped harp for other stuff.

Maya, you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve a problem with this build, i canā€™t kill avatar of mogdrogen.

Everytime he activate his passive when hp is below 50%, i die almost instantly.

Probably will have to get lightning resistance higher since he has a 80% lightning RR.

Hey @Maya, this is my take on your build, tell me what you think, it has a bit more emphasis on OA since Iā€™m using Assassinā€™s Mark. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk8MOD2

Should do great as well. Mine was simply made to be braindead easy to play :stuck_out_tongue:

I went with your build almost exactly but I used Azragor for the chest instead and Honor for the relic (I love that Vireā€™s Cascade skill). Also threw a few points into Judgment for hoovering up packs. It made it a bit quicker to clear stuff but sacrificed some defense. Itā€™s my favourite build to play. Lazy but lethal.

For those wondering, the old devo setup had the Harp (6pts) and one into the yellow crossroads. Those points went to Lion (3), Obelisk (final 2), Typhos(1), and Toad (1).

1 Like

At what point should one consider switching to the Retal spec? I am leveling standard 2-handed Forcewave for now and have quite a bit in stash for good endgame gear, but when is the ideal switch-over so as not to experience in other devotion skills?

Level 94 :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m enjoying the build the only thing I donā€™t have is Callagadra Visage instead iā€™m using Okaloths Visage. every time i try to go kill Ravager or Calla iā€™m getting destroyed on Elite and Ultimate I can kite Ravager of Flesh around but he ends up one shotting me when heā€™s at 20%hp and Calla just straight up kills me in like a minute. I feel like iā€™m doing something wrong.

You could try using consumables. I am not sure which ones will be needed since I have a unexplainable hatred for them and have never used any. But yeah, that could work.

Welcome to the forum btw :blush:

ayy thanks, got buffed up with pots and killed Calla/Ravager with ease thanks for this build. :+1:

1 Like

hi all. ehi Maya, why you didnā€™t put reckoning mytical relic?

Absolution Skill gives additional block chance and recovery + the relic has +1 to OK skills.

yes. but is most in active skillā€¦ reckoning is lazy ! and in your linked build you canā€™t toggle to the bar overguard and absolution togheterā€¦

You can have both overguard and absolution at the same time.

But I do agree that reckoning is the lazier option. However, having absolution makes facetanking stuff easier.

in you build thereā€™s not enough place in the bar for all active and passive ā€œmust be toggledā€ skills that you selected :wink:. youā€™re forced to give up a skill ā€¦