A personification of storm (1.1.2.0-1.1.8.1) - the rise of Druid (EVERYTHING+)

Nice take on a classical build.

I remember I have posted a similiar spec in our discord not so long ago, but it was cold focused: here it is.

Yours look kind of better damage-wise on paper, but I am not sure. Lightning should be better than Cold for casting.

I would recommend trying this new medal and also investing more in Star Pact. But overall, I am impressed! Nice twist!

Nice Trozan remake. Cataclysm is BiS, no doubt. And imo good choice of medal. Nothing else gives aether and pierce res with a bunch of useful stats (beast racial rules)

I’d only give up on that da augment and cap pierce/chaos res. Imo more important than 30 more da. And maybe use one Kymon’s Will.

cool build mate…

its funny that even as a guide maker you are surprised by tss power :wink:

lots of questionable choices here or there but build works as it seems.

more guides always better

Only pierce res is needed on this, aether is over-capped already. I’d trade racial damage for +3 star pact (%cdr).

I forgot to mention in my first post: nice idea of TSS + Cataclysm, and nice build :slight_smile:

I believe I can make a little tweaks for pierce

It is worth, the builds dps depends on crits, so the more OA -> more procs -> more damage

Not a mate:D
Actually the TSS itself is a piece of crap and deals very little damage:rolleyes:

Thanks! Classic never dies!

With such cdr additional 2% isn’t a big deal
I posted this concept in our discord 6-7 months ago. Me, you and John Smith polished it alltogether, but in the end I decided to go for lightning spec 'cause there is much more lightning damage theт cold

Kymon’s Will works with non WD skills?

Huge thanks to our great Medea Fleecestealer for renaming the thread:)
Now it has more appropriate title:cool:

Dmt, nice build!
BTW, do you remember my devotion setup for full focused lightning builds? Did you try it to unleash the true power? :wink:

well, i wish i could say ‘sure if you say so’, but in different builds single TSS can drop any nemesis or mq hp by %25-40 after small RR’s applied…

ill just drop a legit ‘sure’ here :rolleyes:

More you can get - better it scales. 2% is pretty big imo.

How do you bind the devotion’s abilities (6) to the spells (4)? Are you supposed to add 2 more filler spells just to proc them?

Please support this:slight_smile:

You are absolutely right. It’s a grimtools draft (not a real character) and I made it a bit after my Trozan/PB Spellbreaker forgetting that Druid got different skills.

I am guessing that Grasping Vines + Chillspikes or Aether Corruptions will be needed (so component change in weapon or off-hand). And looking back on it now it makes for a very clunky build. Damn druids, man.

Now no Birbs in the Title or in the Build.

I rate it 0/10 Birbs again :stuck_out_tongue:

Noooooo, this world is so cruel!

It took ages for 3 shard with its ridiculous enemies positioning and very hard boss room, but it’s a good demonstration of build’s power

//youtu.be/VD7mL8Reww4&t=6s

Update has come;)

//youtu.be/tLtRdjgguPI&t

6 uncapped pierce resistances out of 10 uncapped pierce resistances!

The world is so cruel:confused::rolleyes: