A personification of storm (1.1.2.0-1.1.8.1) - the rise of Druid (EVERYTHING+)

By “another one activator” do you mean another devotion point? That free devotion point is in the crossroads on your current build.

Nope, there is no skill to proc Murmur RR, I tried some variants, all of them are clunky in comparison with current version

The skill to proc murmur is the skill that procs bat in your current build, as I said before, the concept is to trade Bat for Murmur as they provide the same requirements needed to meet Ultos.

This back and forth is becoming very tiresome. I’ve repeated fragments of what was in my initial post(without edits) 5 to 6 times now. This is honestly embarrassing. I don’t mean any disrespect but I can’t keep doing this and fear this will be my last correspondence. Good day.

Edit: According to GDI 34% of our damage is Cold, while 64% is lightning and 2% is other. There is quite substantial cold damage. Food for thought.

I’ve repeated the first point as well as you :stuck_out_tongue:. You can’t drop bat. Look how Ghoul+Bat healed me when my health potion is in cd.

1 Like

Updated with new vids in current patch and new thread format
Please tell me if the old one was better or should I leave it as it is now

• Old thread format was better
  • Leave the new one

0 voters

Great thread, thank you for posting it.

I’ve been trying to get a Caster Druid off the ground (Trozan, wind devil, storm totem) but I just can’t get it working, and it’ll always be such a glass cannon you have to do stupid stuff like max out Bat and 2 other healing devotions on a caster/ice/lightning build (and I’m still only level 45 on Veteran!). Does it get easier if you just farm up a load of relevant blues? Am I a crap pilot? Or is druid just a bit of an unloved combo?

1 Like

I assume this is the build you’re talking about Evfedu so moved your post. If not, let me know which build it is and I can move it again.

Doh! Yes, thanks mate. Not used to this type of forum.

No worries, I’m still learning as well. Deleted my post and took me a couple of minutes to work out how to undelete it again. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You need more practise, the build is strong enough to do SR 65-66 with no sweat and cruci in ~7m

That’s how you survive with caster. Seems like Trozan’s set will have an update in the next patch, so it will be stronger then now

1 Like

It sucks to suck :frowning:

Maybe Arcanist/Shaman and Inquisitor for Word of Renewal would let me get a bit more of that lightning god feel with a panic button instant heal. Cheers Dmt!

Druid isn’t THAT bad. Surely it needs more love and right now Z works on Trozan’s set

Hello there! I am new to the game and I am trying to understand few things about this build. I also play TSS Druid. I went for a bit different build that relies on HP regein/devotions to heal also but not the bat. So I was wondering I was reading everywhere that AD converted to health does not work with spells unless there is weapon damage on them. Does that mean that the twin fangs only heals you from the spell itself that has weapon damage and probably from ultos too. If that is the case I don’t understand how the healing is worth. Arent you supposed to get some very small heals since the twin fangs is vit/piercing and as druids we dont get any of these so the damage of twin fang should be low - basically the base numbers in general and then it is only 22% weapon damage which I read reduce the healing converted even more ? Just trying to understand how the game works here >_>

I have covered that in my guide: 🤯 malawiglenn’s guide on game mechanics for beginners

Vey interesting guide - thanks ! So the twin fangs heals always for the full damage while the Ghoulish hunger will grant way less AD converted to health to the twin fangs cause it will be affected by the weapon damage which is low /22%/. Interesting! Ill try it on my druid I guess / Have few stacks of devotion reset potions anyway ^^/

in the case of twin fangs, you have both effects.
Life steal from skill and Life steal from wpn dmg.

So Glenn answered you about Bat while I was missing)

Btw how you will rank offensive devotions for this build,which is best ?

Depends on what damage you prefer - cold or lightning. I have idea for a better devotion map, but now I have a pleasure to play my Purifier :blush:
I will come back to Trozan with new patch.

I try figuring a map, too.I am trying to mix Trozan and Invoker sets. Managed to reach 22 star pact and enough points in TSS. I avoid -RR procs, but perhaps a mistake ?