[1.1.9.0] Beginner's Forgotten Blademaster

Hi, just created a new character with this build and he plays great! What’s all out of date? Just the equipment or also the attributes?

/10charsmin

Hello Stupid_Dragon.
First of all. Thanks for all of your beginers builds. They really help to understand the game for beginners.
Second: how would you compare this blademaster to one from Banana_peel (the rocky one called “American dream” ) ?
Thanks

/10charsmin

Wow that was quick. Thanks for answer. So it really depends what you want from character. And once more - I really like your budget chars and described leveling.

Hey @Stupid_Dragon, i just want to say thanks for this guide. The pre-belgothian skill priorities helped until i got to 94 to wear the set. Since I didn’t see this mentioned anywhere, the new Gutworm Mark MI is pretty good for leveling also.

@Stupid_Dragon You say to remove points from the mastery bar, I was not aware that was possible without using a program to cheat. Am I wrong?

Nevermind…

I just went and tried it and seems you can. Learn something new every day.

It can be done if you have the Ashes expansion; if just base game then it can’t.

I see, thank you.

Thank you @Stupid_Dragon for the build. I’m enjoying it and about to start Ultimate with it.

One question, I’ve been following the guide on the devotions rather clearly and I’ve noticed that the step to “Remove Harpy” and to pick harp does not work anymore. I have 15 purple points, and removing harpy removes 5 of them, and Azrakka requires 12. Did I mess up or is there something I’m missing? I’m at 52/55 points unlocked.

Thank you again for the very helpful and good guide!

Check if you’ve completed Ulzaad properly.

Son of a gun, it was the left foot. I really hate this devotion interface, it’s so hard to see them!

Thanks a million.

@Stupid_Dragon

@BearRave what?

Sorry to bother but I was following your guide and when I get into devotion points I can not find Ulzaad in the Devotion Map

Do you just have the base game? Because that constellation was added in one of the expansions.

I had AoM and just now bought FG

Then you will find it on the righthand side of the devotion screen.

@Stupid_Dragon Hi ! THX for Your detail tutorial, its a big help for me as newbie ! I have a question (for everyone). I make Devotions step by step and stil cant remove Harpy, game told me “Constellation dependencies: Azrakaa, the Eternal sands”. How can i remove Harpy please ? Thanks !

there: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWnpQL2

Ulzaad was wrong ! ^^ THX :slight_smile: