Easiest class to play that can clear everything?

Meh. I don’t know if I agree with that. Oppressor needs to use BH, which is a bigger pita than war cry.

BH is a nice bonus since the build gives 36 flat vit - physical. I’d argue you don’t even need it since flat damage suckaas on EOR anyway. Especially with the multitude of nerfs on weapon damage.

You dont lose much without BH. And percentage bonuses/attack speed affects EOR the most.

That’s absolutely true. though you might need BH as a devo proccer. I don’t knwo.

At the end of the day, stopping to cast WC is well worth its weight in gold, because i can bypass revenant and get other juicy devotions

Higher attack speed WL, higher %damage, better stats and CC-res, etc. are the reasons why I still personally believe the WL comes out on top.

Revenant IS a ridiculously juicy devotion for EOR build lol (and prob 80% of builds out there…) I even considered going on it with warlord.

Attack speed energy leech life leech bonus racial + a summon that body blocks and give flat RR that i can put on judgement/vire’s might, cast and forget?

Oh man theres no other devo offering this much all together in a package. Even with warlord the bonuses on constellation along is worth going for.

But in anycase warlord and oppressor not that much of a difference. Except the main proc devo might be different (bat vs azrakka’s sand) and the belt for conversion. Other than that its still warborn + bernorth reforged. Devotion wise warlord is indeed abit more flexible.

It boils down to a function of opportunity cost. The biggest damage boost on the warlord is by far the cunning dump.

Getting stuff like scythe is huge as it boosts all your stats, allowing you to funnel less points into spirit/physique. Scythe also fixes all your energy problems.

Gettnig both shifting sands and oleron’s is big too.

As much as amazing revenant is but sometimes many builds that uses it feels it does not fit certain builds. in this case Imagine playing a physical macho warlord but same time randomly spawns skellies?.. wait wut? . It really does not fit thematically at all. Same as manticore before when i still remember how it got used by many even non acid builds.

as per topic… the easiest build to me are spamming builds like panettis and pb builds.

@sir_spanksalot Hello again! Surprised you didn’t get enough of dealing with me last year. My hands, unfortunately, are slowly getting worse over time. Hopefully I’ll be able to afford surgery in a few years but who knows?

Did not expect to see so many comments on this thread at all. So far the Conjurer seems to be working out. I am a bit confused as far as gearing goes since it seems like you have to pick between resists and pet buffs, both do not show up on gear very often so mixing and matching is a bit hard to pick sometimes.

Speaking of Rev, kind of surprised the conjuror doesn’t go for it.

I have been looking at some EoR builds as well just in case, there’s a lot of them floating around. Spin to win?

Sadly, that’s just the way it is while leveling. On the pet builds I leveled, I tried to have at least the resistances relevant for the current part of the campaign (e.g. Aether against Krieg and other Aetherials, Chaos when working towards Loghorrean etc.) on a somewhat decent level. Since your pets do the dirty work, you can in fact afford to not have every resistance capped while leveling. With endgame gear, you can get sufficient resistances AND pet boni.

It’s a very powerful constellation. But a lot of the boni it gives go to the player character. Except for the RR (which you could also get otherwise) and 15% vitality res, pets don’t benefit much from Revenant. On a pet build, you want to buff your pets, who do the actual fighting, as much as possible…

Unfortunately, nowadays its more like “spin… to get somewhat decent results”. EoR builds were very strong or even op at the beginning of FG. They have been hit by the nerf bat several times now. Still absolutely viable. But the glory days of untouchable op-ness are over… Not saying you shouldn’t play EoR. But IMHO pets currently are the stronger option, especially for hard content like high SR and Celestials.