Edit1233132131

Yes, I am 100% sure. It’s easy to test as well. All you need to do is attack an enemy with reflect. If the reflect reduces your resistance to it (which is does), then it also works on the enemy.

Now I’m wondering if Zentai was just affected by sleep deprivation, or if the guy just lied for unknown reasons.

Anyway, your clarification was really appreciated. Thanks a lot.

I don’t ever recall seeing Zantai answer no to such a question. He rarely answers mechanic questions to begin with. That guy was probably just lying to you would be my guess, but who knows :undecided:

Either way it’s wrong. It wouldn’t even make much sense since boss life leech resistance was reduced explicitly so that it could be taken advantage through reduced target’s resistance a few patches ago.

To be honest this guy said Zentai responded to a PM about such a question. I did not get suspicious because I could not (and i still don’t) see any reason behind such behaviour.:confused:

Maybe he was just so sincerely convinced that “Haunt” was the only option here, than backing this with a lie was done in good faith and without malice. Or so I hope.

Anyway, thanks again for your time.