Editing... stuff

How long will be the video?

I think we will most likely get a evil medierra’s response and say

due to technical difficulties, the planned video will show something completely different (in the great Monty Python style of things) and we are going to show a 10 second video of my doing nothing!!

I think I have outwitted evil medierra reply! unless he comes up with something even more evil :stuck_out_tongue:

but seriously hopefully the video will be 3 minutes at the very least and shows some day and night combat with the occultist

but I guess we have to wait and see

I want to see monsters flying off the screen after being clobbered. Love the rag doll physics. I loved that in TQ. :slight_smile:

HAHAHAHAHA

my hero!

(misterious voice whispering): Beware… you are stirring a terrible force …

No, I won’t!!!

3 seconds - that’s the maximum. medierra can’t spend more time on it and neglect his work on GD.

Argghhh… this is slowly killing me… I’m still working on the video. I’ve had to capture new footage because the last one, which I thought was the final deal, came out too dark. I’m trying to capture new footage and get it up for tonight but I’ve slept for less than 4 hours in the last two days, so there is a chance I may loose brain function before I can complete it.

In any case, it is coming soooooon. :undecided:

See, this is why you never set dates. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, back to work! Cross your fingers…

P.S. looks like it will be 3-5mins!

poor med, not sleeping well, the expectation of the video is going to build, so better get it right, nice news that there is a new video in the works, but pity about the last one (the one that is too dark) but anyway, take your time and

GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME!!!

and don’t forget sleep, we don’t want the lead dev to go brain dead do we?

Yes sensei!

Sleep deprivation. Having just come off nightshift from the last few nights, I know what you mean Medierra. I just saw the video titled Mar-April 2011 in the media section and my eyes lit up for a moment before my brain went… hang on a moment. It’s 2012. Damn.

Fatigue sucks.

I hope it has a rocking Bang Camero backing track. And a heap of explosions. And crates and barrels. And of course, single flash words interspersed through the clip that say “Grim Dawn! Coming Soon”