Empty weels part 2

i made a topic 60d or more ago. So know the capacity it’s now 250 of wells?
It’s even worse then befor.

The problematic is still the same…

You can build a well in the central, producing rate with 50-70 % is to low for 10 end-houses + 1 backery + 1 healer.

still each year, you have to rebuild the wells 2x. Isn’t funny anymore.

New system would be more intresting like an carftable flow or something or you guys change a lot more on producing rates or consume rates !!!

One of the most interesting things about this game is the way trees naturally grow and seed more trees and in doing so improve the water supply. You can even improve the water supply to wells by surrounding them with trees even if you’ve cut down trees everywhere else, or place wells where the water table is naturally better. The wells are not designed to be at their most efficient in a grid where you slash and burn whole forests and have towns with very little or no vegetation… that’s actually a bit boring. :slight_smile:

With so many wells, you can simply ignore they are empty. Villagers will use the other one neraby until empty one refills. It’s just annoying to see the empty well icon.

ty for that replay, i tryed different version to build effiency even with trees around. For me it seems you need a lot of them to carrie the refill rate.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.