End Game Items for Non-pet Ritualist

As the title says I’ve been wondering what items are suitable for an endgame Ritualist.
I’ve seen alot of items that seem to work well with the class, but from alot of other peoples opinions some of them aren’t as good as they seem so I’m pretty confused about what constitutes “Good” End game gear.

I’d just like to say I’m not looking for highly optimizing gear to help get by 50+ on SR, so it’s alright to include some of the less “optimal” gear.

Still pretty generic question, what skills do you wanna use, what do you define as end-game?

Dark One’s set is a good starter for almost all vitality caster

Valguur set

Blood Knight’s set

are you looking into some kind of melee build or more of a caster build?

Why don’t you link to your char here? Then we can give some more concrete suggestions

Ritualist as class is excellent in support of vitality damage. Dark One is the cheapest possible end game set, that can do some business for you!

Furthermore in next patch the set will support Shaman, so good news! Blood Knight can be made in excellent 2h Bone Harvest build, 2h Savagery is also possible, as well as DW melee, which btw isn’t currently strong.

Anything between levels 84 - 94 is what I define as endgame level equipment (unless the Devs decide to raise the level cap in the future).

I don’t mind being either caster or melee so anything is fair.

The build I’m using right now is likely going to change to reflect my choice in gear (I heard that this is usually the right time to start making builds based on certain gear) so using my current build might not be a good indicator of where I want to take this, but Vitality will definitely be my primary damage type.

Also I’ve looked at Dark One and it says I need to do a quest in Ultimate to access it. Do I need the Crucible DLC for this because the quest mentions I have to beat Lokarr?

No. It’s secret quest in ultimate difficulty in campaign.

ok, so level 84-94 gear. Hard to tell, you can look at the gearing I use for my beginner Vitality Cabalist here ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds
with your criteria, there are many faction items, MI’s and such you can use. It is pretty easy to do a Ritualist version version of that build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2ml4JlN (note you need to fix acid res since we do not have blood of dreeg on ritualist)

no you don’t need crucible for that quest, it should be noted that Dark one set will get some shaman bonus next patch