END GAME levelling system

i think the only endless progression gd will ever have is shattered realm beyond lvl 75. past that point is where the best builds experiment and compete with each other. its not a dynamic post end game content, but it will still give end game sr players some time to tinker with builds until crate completes grim dawn or add another post end game content.

No paragon. I would however support something being done with the rep system.

That isn’t to say a paragon system would necessarily be a bad thing in Grim Dawn, but I am generally not a fan of power creep and the proposed method of implementation, as mentioned by other posters, is already covered by Crucible and SR. Paragon in D3 was a band aid for their crappy loot system.

Hey some of us (me) are noobs here and took almost 2 years to hit 100! Im not going to lie this was a huge deal for me! Going through Ultimate I was scared out of my mind! I still dont have a second level 100, next closest is 97- i keep building new guys is why. To have a character that is so much fun i actually played it to level 100 in this game, and through all of ultimate, was one of the best ARPG experiences ive ever had rivaled only by fond memories of the first time defeating Duriel in D2 (god that guy was a pain!!)

2 Likes