Entertainment - need more options

Other than the theatre and pub (*which are tier 3 buildings) how do you improve entertainment in your settlement? Why doesn’t the gardens or plazas offer some kind of small entertainment value, as well as desirability? It says villagers will socialize to keep up entertainment, but I have yet to see how they actually socialize - it’s not like I see them standing around talking to each other. I thought the plazas were how they did it, but they don’t gather there to socialize, or in the garden trails, or anything like that. Highly suggest gardens, plazas and parks offer entertainment and socialization capabilities, as well as desirability.

2 Likes

Yeah this is probably the number 1 or 2 ask by most people right now after stone issues. I’m sure they’re working on it. Need more buildings in tier 1 and 2, need a bit more balance to decor etc… My biggest issue with entertainment right now is in regards to the theater. It’s the coolest building in the game but you don’t interact with it outside of upgrading it once. Unlike the pub that requires beer which has a production line/trade mechanic, the theater has none of that. We can’t produce or trade for plays. It doesn’t even require people to run it which is really bizarre because obviously the laborers don’t have time to produce plays in their limited free time!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.