Epic Compendium of Epic set Builds

awesome! Thanks

Could you sort the set alphabetically (excluding “The” in the sorting)?

Deceiver using Augur set:

[1.1.7.2] Cataclysm+Augur proc based Deceiver, CR+/SR75 - Grim Dawn / Classes, Skills and Builds - Crate Entertainment Forum

Theorycraft for Baldir’s Commando: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRdmmP2

2 Likes

Yeah I will at some point, kinda needed now when there are many builds :smiley:

Thanks nery I added it!

@tqFan I think I got it alphabetical order now

1 Like

I tweaked the build a bit, and recorded a video of the unseeing gaze trickster

4 Likes

Anyone heard anything from @Ulvar1 ? He is absent for nine consecutive days and didn’t reply to the messages. I only know he lives in Norway so I don’t have any contact to ask if he’s okay. Just curious though, maybe he is taking a break from the game&forum. Hope he is okay.

I knew I wasn’t imagining he’s become inactive for some days now. But I mean lots of shit can eat all the time (yeah, even to drop by a forum), so I guess we’ll hear from him sometime soon. (in before he posts tomorrow “hoo boy that was a good vacation”)

1 Like

I don’t know if it would qualify, as it is still a WIP and hasn’t proven anything yet, but here’s my Shieldbreaker build using the Blazeseer set :slight_smile:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/mN4O7gmZ

It’s been two weeks, we might have lost a die-hard fan :confused:

Hm, yeah, if he’s absent for 2 weeks, then it’s for a good reason. We can only hope he’s not fallen ill to fucking corona or some shit, cus I haven’t heard something particularly bad was going on in Norway (although corona seems to be rather tame there).

maybe he found a girlfriend

1 Like

While the fewmet “set” is not technically one you obviously can’t use the offhand without the gloves so in that sense it IS a set. Does that one qualify? I have been looking high and low for anything and anyone taking those 2 item seriously but haven’t found anything. And while I have 2 very different approaches that can easily clear SR 75-76 I’d hate to submit them only for them to not qualify…

Some Baldir theorycraft :thinking:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jnR802
skills: Guardians, Blade Arc, Judgment
damage types: Physical, Bleeding
class: Warlord
purpose: for fun

I hope 3 sped up, converted Guardians stacking their and Blind Fury’s dots (when 2 different Guardians proc it one after another) can carry it somewhat. Blade Arc power I don’t know because I’ve never played it.

1 Like

I thought the attack speed bonus was for you (like, once you have a guardian out, you get the bonus). Does it really affect the Guardians ?
And if so, does it also affect you ?

And if so, how good is this thing: Ascendant Authority - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database (grimtools.com) Because that sounds like a really big bonus

Attack speed on tome of names is only for guardians and do not affect the player.

2 Likes

All Guardian items are good because Guardians are good on their own so it’s worth it to boost them.
Rekt has build with them [1.1.9.0] [HC] Guardians & Blade Spirits, fire pet Dervish (sr65+, cr170, vids)
Other version of this would be for example Ember’s Calling + Barthollem Gavel

1 Like

Can this set qualify?
Deathly Miasma

Owner of the thread is missing for a long time, presume dead and expected to reincarnate as another new forum member in a few months.

2 Likes

Certain someone said Ulvar was the reincarnation of Malawiglenn.

3 Likes