Equipment Database

So happy to see a relic that gives Dual Wield that doesnā€™t waste item budget on +Nightblade skills for those who want to dual wield purely through their relic like my DW Witchblade.

Not sure if missed or just yet to be added, but there is a new level 58 set, The Eastern Pledge. (chest/legs/hands.)

Plunders talisman and bladedancers talisman pictures are opposite. The dual sword pic is showing dual guns and vice versa on the other one.

How could you, Shallie, and to even do it in the game. The nerve. :mad:

What is faction gear? Are faction gears can only be bought from the quartermaster? Augments can only be bought from quartermaster? Will there be more augments and items available to be bought from quartermaster? Will there be item sets? Will there be soulbound epic items available? Is there any double rare affix soulbound item in the game? Is it just me or soulbound rare items are designed to not be better than double rare affix equipments?

Mersault1388, this really should have been its own thread in the General Discussion forum. Shalie et al just extracts the data from the game and then makes it nicely presentable. :slight_smile:

Having said that, look at Grim Misadventure #66: Meet the Quartermaster. Also, there are a lot of Grim Misadventures in Development Updates forum. My suggestion is go and read those. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestions and information, ibugsy! I will read your links and ask questions if I still have any :smiley:

Savagery Completion bonus is missing

http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/2937-Savagery

Screenshot/s? :slight_smile:

also curious about this set :wink:

None yet (lvl 58 remember), but I spotted it in the game files.

Letā€™s just hope Shalie can add it to the DB soon then, canā€™t wait to see it. :smiley:

Any predictions as to look/stats Dikkie? (Iā€™m predicting something Arabian/desert-y myself from that name ;))

Hereā€™s what that new Epic set looks like, for anyone thatā€™s interested:

The Eastern Pledge (level 58): ā€œRobes worn by revered priests from a foreign land beyond the great seas.ā€

Eastern Robes

Eastern Gloves

Eastern Legguards

All in all pretty cool, canā€™t wait to see what sort of stats/set bonus they have on them when Shalie officially adds them into the DB. :wink: My betā€™s on Healing/Poison Damage. GG Crate. :smiley:

Ninja-like DW Spellbreaker hype!

Edit: Moderately off-topic:

Can someone in the know (Shalie, Devs, or otherwise) explain the difference between these two affixes as far as obtaining them in-game?

http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/514-of-Vitality
&
http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/1117-of-Vitality

Iā€™ve been racking my brain trying to craft the higher-tier /of Vitality affix (and, on that note, can /of Vitality not craft anything higher than its level 26 roll? It has a level 38 roll, but at level 40 Iā€™ve been crafting nothing but 26s (sample size: 20ish)) and am curious as to whether the affix actually exists or is a bug in the extraction of the game files.

The difference between the two of Vitality affixes is the slot they appear on. The 422 health version appears on armor and two handed weapons, the 282 version on accessories and one handed weapons.
They both appear on boots, which is weird :slight_smile:

No idea why the higher level affix doesnā€™t appear for you.

What boots?

Has anybody noticed the rather ā€œinterestingā€ values onEye of the Storm and Primal Instinct?
(I know this could mean a lot of things, but I find it hard not to get excited by this kind of stuff.)

HMMMM interesting!

yes good catch dondarm :wink:

so we are waiting for a lightning summoner ? :eek: