Extra Option for Loot Filter

Hello,

at first sry when im wrong to write this down here may there is an existant post like this.
And sry for my english it could be full of misstakes but i think and i hope you will understand the main.

After playing GD + AM + FG over 4,5 K hours i have some ideas for the game but in this post i just only want to show a little but maybe (for me) important idea.
Is it possible that the Loot Filter maybe have the option, that u can see RARE RINGS MEDALS and AMULETTES dropping on the ground allthough the LOOT FILTER have RARE ITEMS toggled OFF ?

I hope you guys understand my question / idea, i really like GREEN RARE MEDALS RINGS AMULETTS
because sometimes there are very good to use on an HERO or, whats make them so special for me, it is one of the best IRON-SOURCE, mostly up on LVL 70 ITEM-LVL there are 3000 K + selling them and they only need smallest SPACE in INVENTORY.

So that is my IDEA for this SPLENDID, POWER OVERWHELMING RPG, great work to u guys from CRATE, greets from Germany

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.