[EDIT]: Here is a more updated summary of this data along with some other runs: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38582
I recently posted a thread about doing 100 runs of the Shrine of the Forgotten God, and so I decided I’d do another, but this time with a more popular run - Fabius. Everyone seems to recommend Fabius, so I decided I’d quickly farm Nemesis rep and then run him.
- Similar build to the one in my previous thread, but with more points in Anatomy of Murder for the damage to humans (previous thread is here: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37943)
- Again, I stop to pick up rares, epics, legendaries, components of all rarities and also rare materials (although they weren’t a large part of this run and so were not recorded).
- A run consists of spawning at Devil’s Crossing, porting to Old Arkovia, running through the Hanneffy Mine (checking all Fabius spawns), running up to Cronley’s Hideout, running through that, checking spawns by Arkovian Foothills rift, then finally back to Devil’s Crossing, running to where Edmund Shanks spawns to check the final spawn. NOTE: As soon as I have found and killed Fabius, I will stop my run there. The above is just the path I take to find him. I quit to desktop every 3 runs to reset.
- I will usually skip all heroes on my way, as they take too long to kill (this is a result of the buff that yellow Skirmishers have, not because my build is slow to kill). Also, this run is primarily to see how good the Nemesis trove drop rate is. However, I did kill Boris when I saw him holding an Empowered Immaterial Edge… twice.
- It takes 20 - 60 seconds for my build to kill Fabius. It’s far from optimal, but I’m farming for a reason I replaced 2 items from these runs.
Observations from running Fabius:
- Most of the iron was made from selling greens.
- Fabius often spawned with an epic weapon (1 Empowered Madness, 1 Fist of the Blind Assassin, 2 Razor(s) of the Blind Assassin). This contributed nicely.
- The fluctuation in run time is a result of getting either really good luck (Fabius spawning near the beginning of the run), or really bad luck (vice versa).
- Fabius always dropped his shoulder armour, and dropped 30 Pauldrons vs 24 Shoulderguards (I sold the first 6 by mistake).
- I also got 12 Cronley’s Warrants, and 3 Tonics of Clarity.
Comparing the epics / legendaries / blueprints / iron per minute with the Shrine of the Forgotten God runs:
Shrine of the Forgotten God:
As one can see, Fabius yields more Epics and Legendaries, but fewer Blueprints (this may be a result of me learning all new blueprints and so fewer in the drop tables, however) and fewer iron, not to mention a lack of rare materials.
However, if one were to turn all the iron and rare materials earned from the Shrine runs into Legendaries, the results per minute for Shrine looks like this:
[EDIT]: I’ve updated the data below by accounting for the cost of turning rare materials into legendaries:
So, all in all, although Fabius drops legendaries straight away, Shrine will yield more legendaries if you turn the materials and iron into legendaries in Tyrant’s Hold.
Either way, they both yield a decent quantity of loot.
P.S. Shoulder Armour (and character page 1):
Attachment: Character Stats.jpg
Attachment: Fabius Results.png
Attachment: Shrine Legendaries 1.png
Attachment: Shrine Legendaries 2.png
Attachment: Fabius Results per minute.png