Fabius 60 Runs Data

It depends on the character you use for farming. I am using a retaliator warder with 2.6K DA and Fabius is by far the fastest/easiest kill for me on Ultimate. I am not saying he is easy for everyone, but it all depends on your build!

Fair point, sir…I guess when we discuss the optimal character of farming a specific nemesis we should also take into account the class combination that is used. Indeed, the OP used a saboteur, but he also showed in another thread that no matter what class you are, you actually get more out of the Shrine of the Forgoten God trove than from Fabius - providing, ofc, you are looking for a specific legendary and you count “rep farming” in.

I believe you missed my point, however. You are playing a reflect/retaliation warden - ok, it makes sense for you to go for Fabius and not Valdaran = a nemesis that has no melee attack and is basicaly immune to his own reflected damage. Even if you had the patience to kill Valdaran, it would be suboptimal (i.e. 4-5 hours/kill). But what I am saying is this:

1. A lot of players (me included) play blademasters, WH, sabo and tricksters, which are high single target classes who wreck Fabius on Ultimate in 15-30s. Caster players, however, should not take Fabius as a “benchmark of performance”, because they are better off with Moosi or Benn’Jahr.
  2. I recently made a character who can farm all nemeses equally in between 20-40s with 0 risks. However, even after 80 or so Fabius runs, I still fear the scenario in which he spawns with some crazy energy burn weapons or “The Notched Bone”. What can a HC caster player do in that scenario ? He might be one-shotted like in the Loxmere case and lose 60-80h along with his legendaries.

=> This is what I am saying - caster players should not try to do the same thing saboteurs, BM and WHs do. They can wreck Log in 20 seconds due to his enormous hitbox, but you don’t see them brag about that and making “Log kill in 1 nanosecond” videos.

It takes just 25-35 mins with a retaliation build, depending on the specifics and equipment of the build. Fast runs of a kind.